Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Console question

jjsea55

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2006 Black Raven XLR-V, Shale interior
While looking at some interior pix I've noticed a small rectangle between the traction control toggle and the top operating toggle on the center console surface behind the shifter. I'm "assuming" this is an indicator light for the traction control, but my '06 V doesn't have it at all. Could someone verify the purpose of this "item" and surmise why my vehicle wouldn't have it? Thanks, as always!:dunno:

While looking at some interior pix I've noticed a small rectangle between the traction control toggle and the top operating toggle on the center console surface behind the shifter. I'm "assuming" this is an indicator light for the traction control, but my '06 V doesn't have it at all. Could someone verify the purpose of this "item" and surmise why my vehicle wouldn't have it? Thanks, as always!:dunno:

I have it on my '05 xlr, its the passenger airbag light, your traction indication light is on the dash

Yep, thanks! I looked in Rob's gallery and determined that the light was present on the base models but not the V's. Yet another interesting difference...

In '06, the passenger airbag light was moved to the rearview mirror. '04 & '05 are the only years with the light on the console.

My 2006 V has nothing between the traction control and the top control... the passenger airbag light is on the mirror.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom