Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Custom Name Badges for the San Antonio Event

OH NOOOOO!!! Those are cool badges Bruce. Your going to make it real hard for those of us that are creativley challenged and as artistic as a pet rock!!

No worries. Diane will do all of the creative work for you. :patriot:

No worries. Diane will do all of the creative work for you. :patriot:

Diane and Craig deserve all of the credit for the cool badges. Diane does an awesome job. :rocker:

Chad you may want to have a picture of a deer put on yours.:laugh::laugh:

Some of you (and you know who you are) need to have "The Club" put on your badges. Standby-V and Marc T need the Hooters logo on theirs.:lol:

Bruce :wave:

I'm actually photographing one of my favorite pinball machines as we "talk" (I think I used it as an avatar a while back)! Yeah, I gotta go - I hate to miss a party, and the one we had last weekend whet my appetite for more!!!
No picture of Homegrown? :dunno::ugh:

Some of you (and you know who you are) need to have "The Club" put on your badges.

WOW!!! Not only are you a tech,,,, your a GENIUS!!!

I sent our badge $$ this morning and an email to Diane to try to help our badge-challenged brains :willy_nilly:

I'll post my progress!

Jean and Jim need to just put pics of all their Cadillacs they have had in the last 4 years on their badges along with slot machines.

Ruthie, you need a pic of a hitchhiker with luggage on yours.

PD and Mark, just wine bottles and a Cobra.

Standby, Nice waitresses, not Hooter boobies on my badge and a helicopter chasing me and my Texas Ranger badge.
Just a few, I could go on with JD tractors, etc.
Diane and Craig deserve all of the credit for the cool badges. Diane does an awesome job. :rocker:

Some of you (and you know who you are) need to have "The Club" put on your badges. Standby-V and Marc T need the Hooters logo on theirs.:lol:

Sent my $$ thru PayPal .... how easy is this?

Diane has already contacted me about the proofs on our badges being emailed, I think, tonight .... I am very excited to see them.

I love that the included amount is for St. Jude. Children .... :love::love::love:

Sent my $$ thru PayPal .... how easy is this?

Diane has already contacted me about the proofs on our badges being emailed, I think, tonight .... I am very excited to see them.

I love that the included amount is for St. Jude. Children .... :love::love::love:

It's a fun way to raise money for the kids. I did $11,000 in 2007-2008. I hope we have another good year in 2009.

Gotta make a run to the PO Box. Guessing there are some checks there.

BTW, here's an exclusive, behind-the-scenes look at my Z06. It will be done on Thursday. I'm racing on the National Tour in Georgia this weekend.

CORVETTE FORUM has not seen these. Do NOT cross link please.

DSCN0624.jpg

DSCN0627.jpg

DSCN0629.jpg

DSCN0632.jpg

Vetteflatwrap-2.jpg

Craig

VERY VERY cool!!!!!!!!! That must be a B---H to install!!

I went nuts, and finally gave up and threw away, that clear stuff to protect the nose. :mad::mad:

Maybe there are deep dark secrets to apply this stuff!

Floyd (BB)

Okay Cubby sent my info for the badge Monday night. It is going to have the She devil, Colts, Funnel-I hope, pic of us in the X, ofcourse MM, and Little Woman Super Freak. Can't wait to see what Diane and Craig come up with. This is so exciting. :rocker::D

How come no one is posting pics of their badges, or are you all waiting to surprise us?

Other than Cadillac Tech and his wife, I believe only 1 other payment has come in. Diane is working on that. I did not make it to the PO Box today to check. I'll do so tomorrow. :patriot:

Badges are done in a first come, first paid order.

We have probably swamped the artist with work. I sent my pics and check last week and have not yet heard from Diane. Craig did tell me he forwarded my info.

We have probably swamped the artist with work. I sent my pics and check last week and have not yet heard from Diane. Craig did tell me he forwarded my info.

I'm leaving for Georgia to race Friday - Sunday. I'll make sure Diane stays on top of this. I believe she has a forum name on your site, so she can post samples when she's done.

I heard from Diane last Saturday, she said she was working on ours .... I am waiting too! Can't wait to see them! :rocker:

I'm leaving for Georgia to race Friday - Sunday. I'll make sure Diane stays on top of this. I believe she has a forum name on your site, so she can post samples when she's done.

Craig .... any new info on the badges? We are getting very eagar to see our proofs!

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom