Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Custom Name Badges for the San Antonio Event

They both are awesome!! Diane does such good work. She said that either you or her would post them today so that everyone can see them.

Bruce :)

CorvettetechXLR09.jpg

PhotogirlXLR09.jpg

Great job!!!

They look great! Diane really did a wonderful job. I like the way she hid "Jake" in both of the badges.:rocker:

Thanks so much for doing these for us.

For anyone that is interested, Diane will contact you to find out what you want on your badge.
She will need to know:

Favorite sports team/teams
Favorite color
Hobbies
Profession
Favorite band or music
Forum name/names
Pets
What groups do you belong to (BB,MM)
Where do you live
Info on your car - color, is it a V or the standard model

And then you choose what pictures you want on the badge from the pictures you have sent her. She is a lot of fun to work with. Enjoy!

Bruce :wave:

Great work .... the badges look so cool .... and a steal price.

I am so glad you posted all the info...

'will be ordering ours tonight! :D

Love the Badges Bruce & Kathy

Love the Badges Bruce & Kathy

Thanks, Marion! Diane did an AWESOME job! Bruce gave her ideas for my badge and this is what she came up with. We'll definitely have her do others for us.
I can't wait to see what you and Diane come up with for yours!!

Kathy :)

Thanks, Marion! Diane did an AWESOME job! Bruce gave her ideas for my badge and this is what she came up with. We'll definitely have her do others for us.
I can't wait to see what you and Diane come up with for yours!!

Kathy :)
Love the MM. Hope you and Bruce don't mind Kevin and I want him on our badges too. I hope the other MMs have him on theirs. Hint hint MMs.

Love the MM. Hope you and Bruce don't mind Kevin and I want him on our badges too. I hope the other MMs have him on theirs. Hint hint MMs.

SF, we were hoping the rest of the MMs would want him on their badge. Let Diane know if you would like to have "Jake" put on yours as well.

For those that may not know, Jake is the name of Corvette Racing's mascot. He is a skull that uses the C6 logo for the eyes. Diane put him on both of ours. You have to look for him.

Bruce :D

Okay so far this is what I have going on mine. Jake, MM guy, Pic of she devil, Colts helmet, Pic of Kevins X. Name Little Woman Super Freak. I have to put the funnel on there. Bruce I think I need to have you or Photo Girl take a pic of just the funnel and send it to me or Kevin. Or should I use the pic I already have from Indy weekend?

We can take a picture of the MM Super Funnel and send it to you. You may want the HD logo on there as well.

We can take a picture of the MM Super Funnel and send it to you. You may want the HD logo on there as well.

Thank you Bruce. You keep coming up with good suggestions for my Badge. Maybe I should have you and Kathy design one for me because you guys keep thinking of things I completely forget about. :wave::cool:

You're coming?????????????????????????????

:rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker:

:party:party:party

Your badge needs a pinball machine ...
and a beer can! :lol:

I'm actually photographing one of my favorite pinball machines as we "talk" (I think I used it as an avatar a while back)! Yeah, I gotta go - I hate to miss a party, and the one we had last weekend whet my appetite for more!!!

YEAAAAAAAHHHH!!! It's not a party unless "Homegrown" is there! :party

Just a can of beer.......I don't think so. Perhaps you can put Phil on your badge as well:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I may have to call the Hampton and get a suite....just for the parties, that way no one gets stuck on the "wet spot":chuckle:chuckle

...and a beer can! :lol:

You guys sound like you have as much fun at your event as we do at our Cruise-In in KY. :lol:

Craig,

After two straight years in Bowling Green....I think they wanted us to move on:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Just kidding, it was great atmosphere down there, we figured we owed to western group something closer to them this time..

You guys sound like you have as much fun at your event as we do at our Cruise-In in KY. :lol:

OH NOOOOO!!! Those are cool badges Bruce. Your going to make it real hard for those of us that are creativley challenged and as artistic as a pet rock!!

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom