Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Daily Chat

There was a cruise in scheduled for last sat. But due to the downpour that happened here it is rescheduled for this sat. It'll be at a new church here in my area. So last Friday I spent a couple hrs spot cleaning all the waterspots off and dressing the tires and wheels. I even packed up the car for the event. So now I guess I have to do that again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sharing a link that could bring back memories of our first car or cars we dreamed of owning when we were teenagers.

You might enjoy seeing your first car ad.

Find your first car or the one you drove while in high school or college; hopefully that particular car brochure is available.

Thanks for posting the link.

I'm fortunate to still own my first car, my 1966 GTO! (check out my garage)

While mom and I were at the neighborhood BBQ place, soon I see this super car show up. I said I think it's the new bmw I 8 but was only 75% sure. It had a gathering of onlookers but then shortly after the onlookers left the car split. Soon though it showed back up and I finished my meal and went over and snapped a pic or 2. It was head in so couldn't get the frontal pic. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442859950.438707.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1442859985.363597.jpg.

EXOTIC CARS/SUPERCARS

While mom and I were at the neighborhood BBQ place, soon I see this super car show up. I said I think it's the new bmw I 8 but was only 75% sure. View attachment 5777View attachment 5778.

If you like exotics/supercars, you might like this! Caffeine & Exotics club in Atlanta. Was just there yesterday and WOW!

Here's some photos from last months show I found on the net. enjoy (oh - note that there is an XLR-V in the group)

https://www.flickr.com/photos/davidnew/albums/72157657342009622

If you like exotics/supercars, you might like this! Caffeine & Exotics club in Atlanta. Was just there yesterday and WOW!

Here's some photos from last months show I found on the net. enjoy (oh - note that there is an XLR-V in the group)

https://www.flickr.com/photos/davidnew/albums/72157657342009622

Nice pics. But Atlanta is like 6 hrs north of me.
Down in my area we have one called cars n coffee. I don't attend the larger one. But there are smaller groups that are closer to me. I'm attending the cruis n to the creek here in st Augustine fl on October 3rd. We have about 400 rides already pre registered or attending.
If you are free that sat. Then it'll be good to have you here with your Xlr. It'll b nice to have 2 cars representing the Xlr community. There are 4 cars here in my area. But I am really the only one (that I know of) that attends these events

Last edited:
I was just watching car crazy on velocity ch. they had a ad for this nifty mini lift. It's a lift for the shade tree mechanics in all of us.
Videos

Have a problem here. The last 2 months I have been getting my Onstar diagnostic emails. Both last month and this months report said I have low tire pressure. The only thing is shouldn't the light on the dash show up? It hasn't now for the last couple times. Thank god for Onstar sending the diagnostic report to me

Hawkeyes,
You should just be able to scroll through the DIC and the pressure for each tire can be displayed. The DIC should also tell you if you get low tire pressure. I still double check men with a gauge, just to be sure.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks nerkpowers I do that too. Cycle through the settings. But my tpm should display on my dash. I'll ask the dealership when I go to get the tires checked

AND A NICE ONE IT IS TOO! BUT - - - I think I missed 4 of those "exotics" at Sundays' show!!:(

You missed 6 since March Phil, but who's counting. Can't wait until next month. The Thunder Road Runs keeps my 66 year old juices flowing...:wave:

YOUNG BABES!!!

You missed 6 since March Phil, but who's counting. Can't wait until next month. The Thunder Road Runs keeps my 66 year old juices flowing...:wave:

Al, I wasn't referring to how many shows I missed!! :thumbsup I was referring to the 4 gals in your photo!

Have a problem here. The last 2 months I have been getting my Onstar diagnostic emails. Both last month and this months report said I have low tire pressure. The only thing is shouldn't the light on the dash show up? It hasn't now for the last couple times. Thank god for Onstar sending the diagnostic report to me

I'm not sure any problem you have is with the warning light (as opposed to your tire having a continual slow leak). In other Caddies I've had with a warning light for low air pressure, it doesn't come one until the pressure is critically low, like when there's 10 lbs of pressure left. Basically the light means it's at the point you need to take care of it NOW, not just that it's low. You might want to check the manual, it may say how low the pressure has to be to get the warning light.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom