Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Detroit trip August '09

I agree wth Supa, he should have to pay for the consequences. Probation or something!!!!! :(
Once again great pictures all of you guys.
Rich if that happen in Illinois wether private property or not that kid would have been going to jail. He was underage drinking. The police by us break up underage drinking parties all the time and they are in people's house. They go to jail. :(

I agree wth Supa, he should have to pay for the consequences. Probation or something!!!!! :(
There should be some form of action taken for the sake of this young mans future. He has to understand that there are reprocussions for ones actions in life if he starts out like this everyone around him will have nothing but heartache in there lives.

Fred:patriot:

Great pics all you guys--wish we could have been there. Spent the day on Lake Michigan for the Air & Water show in Chicago. Weather turned on us in the afternoon, but we still had a blast. Will post some pics later tonight.

Rich, hope Misty comes back looking better than ever. I wouldn't have been so calm if it was mine!!!:mad::mad:

Homegrown do you have pictures of Misty after they took the bike away?

XLRs at Dream Cruise

Here are some XLRs (plus a few others)

Dream Cruise

Plus there were some motor cycles...

Dream Cruise

Other memories. The accident - not so good. The tour of KATECH with Ron - FABULOUS. Being with the gang - it doesn't get any better.

Thanks Corndog. Poor Misty I would still be there crying if that was me. :(

We saw quite a few XLRs on Woodward this year, but we didn't have Kris there to hold up the XLR Club sign.:lol:

Rather than hijack the Detroit thread with Air Show pics, I started a new thread--Enjoy.

We had a great time at the Woodward Dream Cruise. "estang" and his wife Scarlett were there from Rhode Island. We mentioned the Colorado Springs trip to Eddie and hope that they will be able to join us next year.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom