Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Exhaust Plate

My XLR/V(s)
2007 Black Raven XLR-V
After spending countless hours searching the net for ideas on an exhaust plate for Victor I finally decided on the design. I cut out a few templates to see how they looked on Victor and once I found one I liked, I drew it to scale and sent it to Diane with CarArtWork.biz. The exhaust plate was cut out of polished stainless steel. I found a V-symbol on eBay that said it was for a STS-V (measured 3 1/2") which is what I needed to fit between the Billy Boat exhaust. The V-symbol on the XLR-V measures 4" so it wouldn't work this application. The exhaust plate turned out really nice.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 458
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 417
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 494
Very nice

Nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You had two made,right! You and I. Are the only ones with the Billy Boat exhaust, that I know of. :laugh::lol::laugh:

After spending countless hours searching the net for ideas on an exhaust plate for Victor I finally decided on the design. I cut out a few templates to see how they looked on Victor and once I found one I liked, I drew it to scale and sent it to Diane with CarArtWork.biz. The exhaust plate was cut out of polished stainless steel. I found a V-symbol on eBay that said it was for a STS-V (measured 3 1/2") which is what I needed to fit between the Billy Boat exhaust. The V-symbol on the XLR-V measures 4" so it wouldn't work this application. The exhaust plate turned out really nice.

You had two made,right! You and I. Are the only ones with the Billy Boat exhaust, that I know of. :laugh::lol::laugh:

:laugh::laugh:I ordered just one but I'm sure Diane would sell it cheaper to you since I've already paid the Design/Conversion/Programming Fee. :blinzel:

Mike can you please post her contact information?
I was thinking of contacting her about doing a set of door props for car shows to hold the doors open at a perfect spot to display the interior. I found these online but they don't do our cars

rypuvyha.jpg
syhy7ezy.jpg

Dan & Wendy
"05 GRAND DADDY"

CarArtWork
12123 Shelbyville Road
Suite 100
Louisville, KY 40243

info@carartwork.biz

Diane

Thx guys

Dan & Wendy
"05 GRAND DADDY"

Exhaust plate question

Hi. Will this plate for my 07 factory XLR-V mufflers? Thanks! V/R, Eric

Eric call I'm sure they can do something custom if they don't already have what you want!

Dan & Wendy
"05 GRAND DADDY"

Yep I thought that was you that told me that Mike had one made, but wasn't sure
my memory was right! [emoji1303]

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry