Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Fall Drive 2009

I'm liking Madison. JMO. I'm going to look at it more this weekend. Thanks for the links. :worship:

Fall Trip

As for the fall trip, I love southern Indiana, doesn't matter where, just love it, actually most any place south. However I am a fan of Michigan and would love going there also. I know it is beautiful in the fall... I will love any place that has scenic drives and beautiful trees, and all of my MM friends along...

Thanks for the input George and Supa, do you have a preference between Oct. 3-4 or Oct. 10-11?

I'm trying to pick a drive that works for everyone.

At this point, I believe the Oct 10-11 weekend would be best for me. Anyone else have a preference? Bruce needs to know so he can coordinate.

At this point, I believe the Oct 10-11 weekend would be best for me. Anyone else have a preference? Bruce needs to know so he can coordinate.
It doesn't matter which weekend. If the 10-11 is the best for you Corndog it works for us. I am torn between Kalamazoo and Madison. Both look interesting to visit. :D Just like a woman can not make up her mind. ;)

Oct. 10-11 looks good to me as well. Anyone else?
I thought Missy Bling posted either date was good for her and Marc. I don't know where Missy Bling has been lately. I wonder if she got her new car and now doesn't have time for us. :dunno: When is Homegrown bringing Misty to you?

I thought Missy Bling posted either date was good for her and Marc. I don't know where Missy Bling has been lately. I wonder if she got her new car and now doesn't have time for us. :dunno: When is Homegrown bringing Misty to you?

We are still working out the details. Some of the parts have been ordered.

Missy Supa Bling has bitten her nails to the quick waiting for the new car and her fingers hurt so bad she isn't able to type, I thought you knew. :chuckle:chuckle:chuckle

Well all I picked her up last nite and she is a beauty!!!!:D I will post some pics as soon as I slow down with work and my adrenaline.:lol: I'm in heaven, she is SMOKIN HOTTTTT! :laugh:And now I feel like you all do in your XLR's and Vettes! It truly is an awesome feeling!! :love:

Missy Supa Bling has bitten her nails to the quick waiting for the new car and her fingers hurt so bad she isn't able to type, I thought you knew. :chuckle:chuckle:chuckle

Barbie might come!

Oct. 10-11 looks good to me as well. Anyone else?

Oct. 10-11 is an away game for the Badgers, so the marching band is free. That means that Barbie might be able to come with me on the fall drive! She said she will check her class schedules when she starts school next week. (DD doesn't like driving in the fall, I guess. Oh well - just another case of "Dave's not here.")
~Quinn

Oct. 10-11 is an away game for the Badgers, so the marching band is free. That means that Barbie might be able to come with me on the fall drive! She said she will check her class schedules when she starts school next week. (DD doesn't like driving in the fall, I guess. Oh well - just another case of "Dave's not here.")
~Quinn
Alright we get to corrupt Barbie some more. She is 21 now isn't she. How does she do with shots. :naughty:

Well all I picked her up last nite and she is a beauty!!!!:D I will post some pics as soon as I slow down with work and my adrenaline.:lol: I'm in heaven, she is SMOKIN HOTTTTT! :laugh:And now I feel like you all do in your XLR's and Vettes! It truly is an awesome feeling!! :love:

AT LONG LAST!!! Can hardly wait to see pictures!! But, I'm sure pictures wont do her justice... guess you'll just HAVE to bring her to CO!!!

As "Activities Director" of the Midwest Marauders, I am choosing the date for our Fall Drive - October 10-11, 2009.

Kathy:)

I second that selection!!!:lol::lol:

As "Activities Director" of the Midwest Marauders, I am choosing the date for our Fall Drive - October 10-11, 2009.

Kathy:)

~Quinn

Yeah! I hope Barbie will be able to join us!

The president agrees - a quorum has been reached; the date is set!

Ok, now where do you want to go??

Ruth Ann/Ray & Speedway/Ingrid: Why don't you fly out & join us?? There should be plenty of cars!

Kathy

The alchol commisioner agrees with the date. :D The drunk commisioner has gave her opinion on where.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom