Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Fall Drive 2009

Bruce isn't this the trip that George and Ohio Dave came too? Are they going this year? :wave:

Just reserved our room at the Hillside Inn. We may have the party room, had to get the corner suite for a riverview. All other riverview rooms were gone. He said he still had a few basic rooms left but going fast.

Bruce isn't this the trip that George and Ohio Dave came too? Are they going this year? :wave:

I have not heard from Dave. I will see him @ Road Atlanta in a few weeks.

George is going to try and make it...with his '09 Viper.

I have not heard from Dave. I will see him @ Road Atlanta in a few weeks.

George is going to try and make it...with his '09 Viper.
I was hoping he was going to bring the Viper I would like to see it. I can't wait to see the Viper going around the twisty roads like the last time. :D

SOUNDS LIKE A GOOD TRIP FROM OH. AND IS MY B.D. ON THE 10TH ,WILL CK SCHED .. WOULD LIKE TO MEET THE XLR CLAN .....DJ :cool:

It would be great if you could join us and bring your Alpine White Edition. Most people have not seen one in person. It's a great group of people, you'll have a fun time.:rocker:

Booked our room. Got the last riverview room. It is a smoking room. :D

Just reserved our room at the Hillside Inn. We may have the party room, had to get the corner suite for a riverview. All other riverview rooms were gone. He said he still had a few basic rooms left but going fast.

Marc, Stu and Susie are planning on joining us. Hopefully Larry and Brian and Lisa can make it.

I just reserved two balcony rooms. Make sure and ask for Nicky when calling.

Is Quinn gonna try and get the Sinatra suite again? :lol::lol:
Hopefully without the spider this year. :laugh::laugh::laugh:Quinn are you bringing the laser pointer again for Homegrown and Cubby to point in the sky.

Unable to make the fall drive. Other responsibilities sometimes make it difficult to travel too far from home.

But I like what HOMEGAMEROOM suggested on another thread about maybe coming to Ohio someday. It appears that there are several members that live in Ohio or were from Ohio. Truly not a bad place to visit in the spring, summer, or fall. (But I suggest you don't come to the northeast Ohio snow belt in the winter!! I'm sure rleonard, HOMEGAMEROOM and harrower understand what I'm saying.)

Speaking for the greater Cleveland, Akron, Canton area, there is plenty to see and do on a drive. The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, the Cuyahoga Valley National Park, the National Inventors Hall of Fame, the Pro Football Hall of Fame, beautiful countryside outside of the cities and more.

Just something to think about sometime.

Enjoy the fall drive!!!

Kevin

I can take care of any spiders, so it's okay to include them! :laugh::lol::laugh:

The laser pointer was pretty cool, but I don't think Quinn will let us play with it!:lol:

I can even take a new holiday photo of B&K!

Oh Richie! You're my hero!
That was the BIGGEST damn spider I have ever seen in my life and so no, I did NOT request the Sinatra suite - I got a room in the main building with the rest of you guys. Still hoping that Julia (aka Barbie) can come with me. She's just had a couple of days of school, so she doesn't have a good handle on the professors yet. And Barbie does NOT tolerate arachnids! :rocket:

First Badger game tomorrow - get to see her march. :patriot: She says the team's gonna suck this year, but hey, this is Wisconsin - it's all about the tailgate party beforehand and the "5th quarter" afterward. Sing that Bud song, Marion!

As far as that laser pointer goes... MAYBE you can use it - with the strictest of supervision! No call from the FAA please!

And, I thought they already had their holiday picture - "Cheeseheads at the Altar", remember? :love: How could you possibly top that?
~Q

Just joined the group and was reading about this Fall Trip... sounds like a blast. The date sounds good (will just be coming back from a trip up to Door County - but love XLR road trips). I was thinking about bringing my 15yo son (he loves my XLR); would that be appropriate? Not sure how "wild" these trips could be. I'd love to meet other XLR owners. I'm north or Chicago, near WI border.
Let me know. Thanks.

Dave

Just joined the group and was reading about this Fall Trip... sounds like a blast. The date sounds good (will just be coming back from a trip up to Door County - but love XLR road trips). I was thinking about bringing my 15yo son (he loves my XLR); would that be appropriate? Not sure how "wild" these trips could be. I'd love to meet other XLR owners. I'm north or Chicago, near WI border.
Let me know. Thanks.

Dave

Dave, it would be great if you and your son could join us. We have a great time together but we don't get too wild. We have a few other cars coming from your area, maybe you guys can caravan down together. I hope you can make it.

Thanks, Bruce.

My son sounds pretty excited about it too. I think we will plan on going.

To any others going: If anyone is heading down to Madison, IN from the Chicagoland area (or passing through), let me know when you would be leaving; I'd love to caravan down with ya's.

Hope there is a room available still for us.

Dave

Unable to make the fall drive. Other responsibilities sometimes make it difficult to travel too far from home.

I'm sure rleonard, HOMEGAMEROOM and harrower understand what I'm saying.)

Speaking for the greater Cleveland, Akron, Canton area, there is plenty to see and do on a drive. The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, the Cuyahoga Valley National Park, the National Inventors Hall of Fame, the Pro Football Hall of Fame, beautiful countryside outside of the cities and more.
Kevin

I was just up there last week. Flew into Lost Nation airport, visited friends in Mentor and Painesville, ate at Brennens and headed home. Rich, Sorry buddy, no time to head to N Royalton.

I owned a home in Chardon for a while. I can tell you all about lake effect snow....

Bob

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back