Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Fall Drive 2009

Ok, now where do you want to go??

Ruth Ann/Ray & Speedway/Ingrid: Why don't you fly out & join us?? There should be plenty of cars!

Kathy

Hmmm, so much we'd like to be there .... have to pass ..... not going to be doing too much traveling for awhile ..... our Fall vacation will be a STAYCATION .... :pat:

Ok, now where do you want to go??

Ruth Ann/Ray & Speedway/Ingrid: Why don't you fly out & join us?? There should be plenty of cars!

Kathy
Would love to do that and I promise sometime in the future we will either fly out or drive just cant not make that work right now. Thanks for the kind offer and thinking of us.;)

Fred & Ingrid:wave::wave::wave::wave:

As "Activities Director" of the Midwest Marauders, I am choosing the date for our Fall Drive - October 10-11, 2009.

Kathy:)

I'm glad we have settled on a date. It looks like we will be returning to Madison,IN as our destination. Would anyone prefer going to one of the others locations listed?

If we decide on Madison, we will have to start looking into lodging and activities.

Note: everyone is welcome to join us, the more the merrier.

I'm glad we have settled on a date. It looks like we will be returning to Madison,IN as our destination. Would anyone prefer going to one of the others locations listed?

If we decide on Madison, we will have to start looking into lodging and activities.

My vote goes for Madison. :D

We might as well try and stay at the same place as last year; the party room was perfect for our group!!!!

Probably true! I will post pics, but dummy me took a bunch last night and guess where the camera is?:dunno: At home in the garage where I left it.:chuckle Had Grandbaby and was running after him. Out of town and leaving here soon, promise to post Monday!!:D
AT LONG LAST!!! Can hardly wait to see pictures!! But, I'm sure pictures wont do her justice... guess you'll just HAVE to bring her to CO!!!

We might as well try and stay at the same place as last year; the party room was perfect for our group!!!!

I just spoke with Nicky @ the Hillside Inn in Madison (where we stayed last year), and she said they do have rooms available for Oct.10. River view rooms are $99 per night + tax, standard rooms are $79 per night +tax. She said we could call her starting next week (except Tuesday) to make reservations. Make sure and ask for Nicky.

Hillside Inn, Madison,IN.
1-877 265-3232

I made reservations today! :cool: Sounds like we are going to have a fun group again this year! :beerchug:(I hope we can have the "party room" downstairs, again.):party
Bruce, you'd better brush up on your stories. We expect some good ones!:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: (Actually, you could just repeat the ones from last year. They were GREAT. "I got nuthin' - yea, RIGHT!!!!!) :rocker:

Clifty Falls map

Map of Clifty Falls State Park
an Indiana State Park

[FONT=Arial, Arial, Helvetica]
cliftyfalls.gif
[/FONT]

http://www.stateparks.com/clifty_falls.html

Hey all can't wait til this trip to see all the buds again!:D We will be there, will make reservations tomorrow since Nicky is not there on Tuesday's. I may Bring "Daisy" and bring my Mom and stepdad. Then Marc can bring Tiff and they can ride with us. They need a trip and this may be realy fun for them. Will post pic's later today! Been crazy busy, sorry!!! :willy_nilly:

Hey all can't wait til this trip to see all the buds again!:D We will be there, will make reservations tomorrow since Nicky is not there on Tuesday's. I may Bring "Daisy" and bring my Mom and stepdad. Then Marc can bring Tiff and they can ride with us. They need a trip and this may be realy fun for them. Will post pic's later today! Been crazy busy, sorry!!! :willy_nilly:

That sounds like a good plan. It will be great to see Daisy and meet Bling Mom and SD. We should get to hear some great stories about young Missy.:lol: Will Marc be bringing Diana?:laugh:

It looks like we are going to have a great group.:rocker:

Not if Missy is around!!!:mad:
That sounds like a good plan. It will be great to see Daisy and meet Bling Mom and SD. We should get to hear some great stories about young Missy.:lol: Will Marc be bringing Diana?:laugh:

It looks like we are going to have a great group.:rocker:

Not if Missy is around!!!:mad:
Marc should be allowed to bring Dirty Diana if you are going to be in Daisey. He needs a passanger and it stops him from picking up anyone else. :laugh::laugh:When I get my SHO I'm going to get Kevin a Dirty Diana for his passanger in Scarllette. :chuckle:chuckle Dirty Diana is part of the group you have to bring her.

Well the only way I will bring Daisy is if My Mom and Stepdad come. So that means all seats are takin! But Dirty Diana can ride in the trunk, someone may need to borrow her!!:chuckle:chuckle
Marc should be allowed to bring Dirty Diana if you are going to be in Daisey. He needs a passanger and it stops him from picking up anyone else. :laugh::laugh:When I get my SHO I'm going to get Kevin a Dirty Diana for his passanger in Scarllette. :chuckle:chuckle Dirty Diana is part of the group you have to bring her.

Hey, new Ohio Forum members - this is always a VERY fun trip! Great scenery, great roads, great food, and great friends! :blinzel: And it's only a short drive from home!

Well said Homegrown. It would be nice to have a few more from Ohio join us.:wave:

Bruce, I e-mailed you a pic of daisy til I learn to do this. I thought I knew how but can't seem to figure it out. Busy today at work and my patience is wearing thin. Could you post the pic I sent and tell me how and I will send more of the inside and all?
Thanks, Missy

Well said Homegrown. It would be nice to have a few more from Ohio join us.:wave:

TRIP

SOUNDS LIKE A GOOD TRIP FROM OH. AND IS MY B.D. ON THE 10TH ,WILL CK SCHED .. WOULD LIKE TO MEET THE XLR CLAN .....DJ :cool:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom