Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Finally got delivered today, 2009 XLR-V !

On second look, it appears that you have an affinity for red cars. Is that by design? All of my cars are white....so I understand the OCD aspect.

On second look, it appears that you have an affinity for red cars. Is that by design? All of my cars are white....so I understand the OCD aspect.

Actually, not really....This is the 1st burgundy car I've ever owned ... Just bought the red Porsche and red Ferrari in the last year or so, but I have other colors as well!... Theres a house in my neighborhood with only white cars.....If you were holding out for a white XLR, your wait had to be excruciating!, I had been looking for a year, everywhere, and I think I only saw 1 other white one in that period of time, and I remember that one being pretty beat.

Last edited:
2 weeks and about 200 miles....been awesome, feels/drives great, just received some new Lloyd mats in black, to replace the cashmere that came with the car...Ohio weather has only let me put the top down once for about 15 minutes before I was freezing my ass off....but supposed to be 60's and 70's this weekend!!

42* With The Top Down? : )

2 weeks and about 200 miles....been awesome, feels/drives great, just received some new Lloyd mats in black, to replace the cashmere that came with the car...Ohio weather has only let me put the top down once for about 15 minutes before I was freezing my ass off....but supposed to be 60's and 70's this weekend!!

Understand. Just have to do it! The answer to 42* with the top down: Windows up and heater on full blast. Been there, done that! Yet, it still gets darn cold. :thumbsup Enjoy!

Understand. Just have to do it! The answer to 42* with the top down: Windows up and heater on full blast. Been there, done that! Yet, it still gets darn cold. :thumbsup Enjoy!

A WindRestrictor really helps too
4823b2af23ce6fe95eeed44ae7c559f1.jpg

10% OFF AT Home page

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics