Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Glad I found everyone!

DallasDoll

My XLR/V(s)
2005 Black XLR
Hey Gang,
I recently got my XLR as a gift from hubby (our 1 month anniversary is this Wed). I was enjoying the "other" forum, logged on last night and noticed that the site had dramatically changed! :confused:Glad I found everyone! Hubby and I have already marked our calendars for the San Antonio trip in May. Hope to meet some of you party people in person!

Pam:grouphug:

Welcome Pam! I'm glad you found the rest of us. We are looking forward to meeting you as well.

Bruce :cool:

Hey Gang,
I recently got my XLR as a gift from hubby (our 1 month anniversary is this Wed). I was enjoying the "other" forum, logged on last night and noticed that the site had dramatically changed! :confused:Glad I found everyone! Hubby and I have already marked our calendars for the San Antonio trip in May. Hope to meet some of you party people in person!

Pam:grouphug:

Yes, Dallas Doll .... Glad you found us ... I had added your name to the San Antonio attendance list, but did not have an email address for you to let you know that there would be information over here too. What do you mean that the other forum has "dramatically changed" ???
MA:angel(RA)

Many of the posts are missing. I guess when some of ya'll left, they deleted your posts. You can definitely see who was an active participant!
Pam

They've DELETED our posts???? :slap: Why is that??

Wow .... I just found a smiley that I would love to use .... but, it's not very nice ....:D

Here is my thought .... it was the car and the forum that brought us together .... but it is our friendship that keeps us together ... :grouphug:

No one can ban that ...

Yep, it's looking pretty bare over there!
I was looking for friendship with folks with a common interest, not just all XLR, all of the time!

Evidently there was a computer snafu. All of the posts have returned at the "other" forum.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom