Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Goin' to Las Cruces!

Lola's Mom

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2004 Black Raven
Ruthie are you going to meet Kent, me and whoever at the Waffle House in Tucson Tuesday morning? Whatever happened to our west coast convoy, do we have one? No one has even been talking about it, what a shame.:pat:

Bobo(BB)

Here we are!
I think the MM's would like us to have our own thread ... :wave:

Yep ... as a matter of fact we verified last Sunday that Ray and I will be able to leave next Monday .... :rocker: Now that we have that option open to us, we still have to discuss where our first night will be .... but, WE WILL meet up in Tucson. Miss a breakfast at the Waffle House?? Never! We don't have that chain ... and we love it ... Those hashbrowns are unfreakingbelieveable!

We did have Speedway that was going to meet us, but, we haven't heard a word from him and now I assume that he and Ingrid won't make it .... although ... he does have another week ... so does anyone else who wants to go ... :blinzel:

Here we are!

Yep ... as a matter of fact we verified last Sunday that Ray and I will be able to leave next Monday .... :rocker: Now that we have that option open to us, we still have to discuss where our first night will be .... but, WE WILL meet up in Tucson. Miss a breakfast at the Waffle House?? Never! We don't have that chain ... and we love it ... Those hashbrowns are unfreakingbelieveable!

We did have Speedway that was going to meet us, but, we haven't heard a word from him and now I assume that he and Ingrid won't make it .... although ... he does have another week ... so does anyone else who wants to go ... :blinzel:

Looks like you beat me to starting the thread...
Anyway... I am meeting up with First Robin in Colorado Springs. Spending nights of the 17th & 18th with him (thanks, thanks, thanks!!!) while having my top - along with driver's door and horn problems - worked on. Heading out to Coralles - meeting Jean, etc. then on to Las Cruces. Have reservations at:

LAS CRUCES ORGAN MOUNTAIN NM
1500 Hickory Drive
LAS CRUCES, NM 88005
1-575-523-0100

for Tuesday night.
Wednesday - SAN ANTONIO... HERE WE COME!!!

Jay & I will be staying at the Quality Inn 1025 E Benson Highway, exit 262, just five miles from the Waffle House. We will be leaving OC around 9 am and will probably be in Tucson early afternoon. Splitting this eleven hour trip makes more sense, good idea Ruthie.
Exit 267 for the Waffle House, Valencia Road and I-10. It is only about 4 hours to Las Cruces from Tucson so let's say 10 AM for breakfast so Kent dosn't have to drive thru Tucson during rush hour. At least that was his quote said.

Waffle House
2701 E VALENCIA RD
TUCSON, AZ 85706
Got new shoes for Ichiban on the rear. Went wide with 275's. Leaves a nice footprint like big foot. Did you buy some Saran Wrap?:laugh:
Here we are!

Sounds like a good plan .... :patriot:

Tell Jaime not to depair .... she will have her Cracker Barrel Wednesday morning .... and you can stop at one on your way out of LA .... :blinzel: and do the same thing on the way home .... and :dunno:, maybe you'll find more of them in SA!

I was thinking about the caravan meeting up in Las Cruces .... I think we will be represented by almost every color ... how awesome that is going to look ... like a showroom floor :rocker:

Sounds like a good plan .... :patriot:

Tell Jaime not to depair .... she will have her Cracker Barrel Wednesday morning .... and you can stop at one on your way out of LA .... :blinzel: and do the same thing on the way home .... and :dunno:, maybe you'll find more of them in SA!

I was thinking about the caravan meeting up in Las Cruces .... I think we will be represented by almost every color ... how awesome that is going to look ... like a showroom floor :rocker:
There is a Cracker Barrel at the Cortaro exit 246 on the north end of Tucson. Bob and Jay can stop there on the way into town Monday night.:willy_nilly:

Can you let us MM's know where the Cracker Barrel's are located for our trip down to San Antonio? Our second choice would be the Waffle House's.

Actually we will be in around 3pm and will be looking for more delicate and expensive food, but thanks, we may be out of money on the way back.:wave:
What's good at the WH besides waffles. Breakfast is breakfast no matter where you have it. The same menu is everywhere.
There is a Cracker Barrel at the Cortaro exit 246 on the north end of Tucson. Bob and Jay can stop there on the way into town Monday night.:willy_nilly:

I had my wine for the trip delivered yesterday... I LOVE MY CABERNETS AND SYRAHS!!!:love::love::love:
And...Cindy & I have a surprise dessert for Tuesday evening in Las Cruces. Yummies for the tummy...

I had my wine for the trip delivered yesterday... I LOVE MY CABERNETS AND SYRAHS!!!:love::love::love:
And...Cindy & I have a surprise dessert for Tuesday evening in Las Cruces. Yummies for the tummy...

Oh, jeez .... are you sure you're not MSWAIM in disguise? Cab and dessert .... :squint: ... if you say you enjoy a good cigar I'll know you are!

Whew! One MSWAIM is enough .. :laugh::reddevil

I like cab too .... and merlot and zinfindel and pinot noir and champagne ..... and .... and ..... :blinzel:

Are you bringing some of the dessert onto San Antonio for the rest of us:dunno:?

Well, I guess that would depend on if any is left...

WE'RE OUT-A-HERE TOMORROW MORNING!!! SEE YOU IN LAS CRUCES... OR SA, WHICHEVER COMES FIRST!!!
Safe driving my friend. See you in SA for the :party. You and Cindy will have a good time.

Safe trip

Rod, you and Cindy be safe on the roads and I will see you Sunday.

Rod, you and Cindy be safe on the roads and I will see you Sunday.

Thanks... I will try to keep the speed under ????:chuckle:chuckle Good thing there's cruise control (then again, there's always Cindy to watch the speedometer...):(

We're having lunch with friends in Loveland at 11:30, so I'm thinking we should be in your driveway mid-afternoon... looking forward to meeting you!!

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom