Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Happy at 92

mtrocket

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2007 Red Jewel XLR
Hank is 92 and lives in a senior citizen home. Every night after dinner, Hank goes to a secluded garden behind the Center to sit, smoke a cigar, listen to music, ponder his accomplishments and reflect on his long life.
One evening, Mildred, age 86, wanders into the garden. They begin to chat, and before they know it, several hours had passed. After a short lull in their conversation, Hank turns to Mildred asks, "Do you know what I miss most of all?"
She asks, "What?
"SEX!!" he replies.
Mildred exclaims, "Why you old fart, you couldn't get it up if I held a gun to your head!"
"I know," Hank says, "but it would be nice if a woman could just hold it for a while."
"Well, I can oblige," says Mildred, who unzips his trousers, removes his manhood and proceeds to hold it.
Afterward, they agree to meet secretly each night in the garden where they would sit and talk and Mildred would hold Hank's manhood.
Then, one night, Hank didn't show up at their usual meeting place. Alarmed, Mildred decided to find Hank and make sure he was OK.
She walked around the senior citizen home where she found him sitting by the pool with another female resident, Ethel, who was holding Hank's manhood.
Furious, Mildred yelled, "You two-timing creep! ----- What does Ethel have that I don't have?"
Old Hank smiled happily and replied, "Parkinsons."

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back