Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Happy Birthday First Robin!!

:birthday:

Hey Birthday Boy - hope you're doing it in fashion! Have a great day ... see you in a few months!

Ruth Ann & Ray​

Happy Birthday First Robin. Hope you had a good day.

Thank you all for the Birthday Wishes, beautiful weather, almost warm enough to put the top down after Chruch. I am looking forward to seeing all of you in May, it won't be long now. :):):)

Almost missed your birthday, had to get away from Florida's freezing temps so I flew to Aruba for a couple of weeks and I haven't been on-line as often as usual.

I hope you had a really GREAT Birthday and we wish you many, many more!!

Floyd & Maryann (BBs)

Almost missed your birthday, had to get away from Florida's freezing temps so I flew to Aruba for a couple of weeks and I haven't been on-line as often as usual.

I hope you had a really GREAT Birthday and we wish you many, many more!!

Floyd & Maryann (BBs)

Thanks Floyd & Maryann, from the weather report this morning, I think you came home too soon. Hope to see you both and the puppies in Colorado in May. Bring both cars!!!

Thanks Floyd & Maryann, from the weather report this morning, I think you came home too soon. Hope to see you both and the puppies in Colorado in May. Bring both cars!!!

Nope, here til the 23rd--left Fl. when it started to get cold!!

Floyd (BB)

Happy Birthday, I'll buy you a drink when we get to CO

Thanks for the birthday wish and I will look forward to meeting you when you come to Colorado and having a cup of coffee with you.:):):)

So sorry for not knowing it was your BIG day there Mr. Foxy Robin! ;) Hope it was special like you and your year to come is even better!:wave:
See you in a few months! Yeah!!!!

Thanks for the birthday wish and I will look forward to meeting you when you come to Colorado and having a cup of coffee with you.:):):)

So sorry for not knowing it was your BIG day there Mr. Foxy Robin! ;) Hope it was special like you and your year to come is even better!:wave:
See you in a few months! Yeah!!!!

Thanks for the special wishes, just a little over four months and you will be in Sunny Colorful Colorado. Today is another beautiful day here. Wish you were all here now. :):):)

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom