Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Happy Birthday Missy Supa Bling

First Robin

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2006 Platinum/Ebony,2011DTS,Platinum Edition White Diamond.
Happy Birthday Krissy, hope you have a very special day and a whole lot of birthdays to come.:party:party:party

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
:birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday:

Have a fantastic Birthday.

Fred & Ingrid:wave::wave::wave::wave::wave:

Happy Happy Happy Birthday ....Chum ....

:party

Love you ... love you ..
:beerchug:
xxoo
Ruth Ann & Ray

Happy Birthday! Really looking forward to seeing you soon! Bring the Birthday Bling to show (share???). :chuckle

~C

Have a very Happy Birthday, Supa!!! Hope to see you again in the future at an XLR/Vette rally!!:party

A very happy birthday, Krissy! I hope you took advantage of the long weekend, this past weekend, to celebrate! Looking forward to seeing you down in Effingham this month. Have a great day! :wave: :wave:

Dave & Devin

Happy Birthday Missy

Happy Birthday, Kriis!! Hope you have a great day! We'll see you next weekend in Effingham and toast your birthday then!

:birthday::birthday::drink::drink::party
Cubby & Supa

Happy Birthday Kris!

Hope you had a fun filled day. See you soon!

Todd & Karen

My Birthday Thanks!

Hi all my XLR buddies!:) I have not been on here at all and am sorry for that! I somehow lost my passward and have not figured out as to why. Lazy! But will get that done! I appreciate all my wonderful wishes for my big day and loved the cards that you all signed on the Colorado trip. That was a nice supprise, made me smile! :) You are all very special to me and can't wait to see some of you good friends in a week. For the rest ,I love ya all and miss you too! :blinzel: Thank You, Thank You, for thinking of me!
Missy Bling!!!:chuckle

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back