Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY -- RUTH ANN

Hi RA and here's wishing you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

Sorry to hear about you being down with the flu!

You're like a fine wine, you get better with age.

Your nothern (LA) neighbor,

Happy Birthday! Hope you are feeling better soon. Ever planning on coming back up this way for a visit?
Bruce & Tracy

@Jack ... fine wine ... I wish :rolleyes:! .... Thank you - you're sweet for saying those things ...
@BPappy ... Yep ... we will be up, probably in November .... HAVE to do a Bob's Big Boy night!
@Bruce .... thank you for the birthday wish .... we did actually stretch her out last week with a nice long drive up the coast .... This is perfect weather for anyone thinking about a PCH drive .... you could do it top down day and night .....

I am doing better - maybe by this time next weekend I can go celebrate ..... ! I NEED IT! :lol: (It = wine)

Hey Ruthie...
Happy Belated Birthday!!!! Glad you're feeling better!!

Happy Belated Birthday, RA!! Sorry we missed it, but been busy here lately. Hope to see you in October!!

Cubby & Supa

Happy Belated Birthday, RA!! Sorry we missed it, but been busy here lately. Hope to see you in October!!

Cubby & Supa

Thanks Cubby - Sorry to hear that Mar's gramma has passed on ... Mar has had a double-whammy year .... it's so hard to plan life, isn't it? God keeps saying .... "ummmm, no, this is what you're gonna do .... "

Yes, I hope to see you in about 3 weeks ..... it is my turn to treat you and Mar to dinner .... pick a place! See you soon .... xxoo

Well assuming mine is running again by November keep me posted. I could meet you guys.
Bruce

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back