Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Hi everyone

standby-V

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2004 Lt. Platinum & 2006 Lt. Platinum XLR-V
Glad to see a lot of my friends over here. I have good points :bash:and bad ones but I'm going to try very hard to make my friends proud of little old me and not hijack threads. We have another friend in Germany driving an 04 on the autobahn that we will invite to join. I'm sure he will. That said...............Hi guys!:wave:
Bobo (BB):bar00:
PS Sometime in the future The professor (Henry) may explain the (BB)

My God - they let anyone in here. :pat:

We have decided to let you buy the first round Friday. :laugh:

Glad to see a lot of my friends over here. I have good points :bash:and bad ones but I'm going to try very hard to make my friends proud of little old me and not hijack threads. We have another friend in Germany driving an 04 on the autobahn that we will invite to join. I'm sure he will. That said...............Hi guys!:wave:
Bobo (BB):bar00:
PS Sometime in the future The professor (Henry) may explain the (BB)
Here he is:wave:and thank you for your mail with this important information.

Hi to everyone else here on this forum who don`t know "Hans from Germany":wave:

It was very hard for me to do the registration here because I didn`t know what kind brand a XLR V is:lol: a Ford:( a Mercedes:( a Lincoln:( but then I`ve had a flash of inspiration how about a CADILLAC:laugh:

Mark, don`t worry who pays the drinks tonight Bob allways says "it`s just money".:lol:

Hans

Glad to see all our friends are moving over to this great site!! Thanks for the heads up Bobo and Ruth Ann!!!

His Cubbyness

Cubby558:cool:

ps Hey Bobo did you post in big letters so I won't need my reading glasses:laugh::laugh::laugh: Thanks

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom