Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

how many XLR`s are on the road

2004XLR

My XLR/V(s)
2004 black XLR
I`m curious how many XLR`s are on the road today and what the interest in performance parts are ?

I`m curious how many XLR`s are on the road today and what the interest in performance parts are ?

Go to the Cadillac Model Center on this site. :cool:

Seems like I added it up one time and there were somewhat more than 16,000 XLRs produced in the 6 years that they were made.

But having said that, there are probably a lot of them that don't get out much! My own 2005 XLR has less than 9,000 miles on it, so it rarely goes out.

I keep a pretty sharp eye out for XLRs every day when I'm out and about and I might see one about every 2 weeks!

Seems like I added it up one time and there were somewhat more than 16,000 XLRs produced in the 6 years that they were made.

But having said that, there are probably a lot of them that don't get out much! My own 2005 XLR has less than 9,000 miles on it, so it rarely goes out.

I keep a pretty sharp eye out for XLRs every day when I'm out and about and I might see one about every 2 weeks!

I would have to agree - I see one about every two weeks also. But my XLR has a few more miles (over 147,000). I do love it when I see another XLR on the road. I love having such a unique car. :wave:

I've owned my 06 for about a year and have not seen another XLR on the road here in the NY metro area.
I have been the only car (XLR) at two local area car shows. Most people look and ask "what is it ?".

The metropolis of Chowchilla has about 9,000 residents, on any Sunday as we pass the church down the street we see three XLR's; two in the lot and ours driving by.

We would stop at the church, but the last time PD got too close to a church a bush out front burst into flames. :reddevil

Last week there were four XLR's in town.

Nice, clean black one. :cool:

The metropolis of Chowchilla has about 9,000 residents, on any Sunday as we pass the church down the street we see three XLR's; two in the lot and ours driving by.

We would stop at the church, but the last time PD got too close to a church a bush out front burst into flames. :reddevil

And don't you ever forget, burning bush could turn into burning husband very very fast :angel:angel:angel:angel

I figure being married to PD will prepare we for the fires of Hell, my next stop.

But - I do hope PD goes to Heaven; I can use the break. :love:

I figure being married to PD will prepare we for the fires of Hell, my next stop.

But - I do hope PD goes to Heaven; I can use the break. :love:

I hope she does too so we can go shopping together.:lol::lol::lol:

I think St Louis has a dozen or so, but they're rarely seen (maybe one every quarter). I know the owners of two and haven't seen either in a year.

Parked right next to a nice, clean red one! :love:

I'm in Eastern NC and I never see another XLR anywhere. I never even see one on the interstate when I'm traveling. When I took it to the Cadillac dealership here, a man that worked there asked me what type of car I was driving. He thought it was some type of modified vette. Needless to say, I don't take it there to have it worked on!

Obviously not an east coast car.

In the past almost 4 years that we have owned Lola, the XLR population has changed as many times .... NOW I only see 2 besides Lola frequently - a Steel Blue, and a very dirty Raven Black .... and every time I see the Black one my stomach just gets sick. I don't get it - how can anyone own such a beautiful car and drive it on the road so filthy? :ugh: I have yet to see it clean.

Now, this question just begs to be answered .....

How many Corvettes do you see in your town??? I'll start .... Going down the 2 mile, main town road, on a daily basis, at any given time, I will pass about 5 of various ages and colors. They are not rare - but not so many that you still don't notice them ... :)

I wonder how many have been explored???
I don't mean Canada.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry