Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

I'm new .... Lola's an '04

Lola's Mom

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2004 Black Raven
Hi ...

I guess I just got lucky when I found another XLR Forum! :)

Lola is the name that I gave my XLR when I found her almost 2 years ago .... she is my DD .... we travel in her too ....

This is the only car - out of about 43 - that I have ever cared about .... Now I know why men love their cars so much ... ;)

Lola's Mom
AKA Ruth Ann

Hi ...

Lola is the name that I gave my XLR when I found her almost 2 years ago .... she is my DD .... we travel in her too ....

This is the only car - out of about 43 - that I have ever cared about .... Now I know why men love their cars so much ... ;)

Lola's Mom
AKA Ruth Ann
Welcome to the XLR Net! And the XLR is a great car to love!

Hi ...

Lola's Mom
AKA Ruth Ann

You sound/look familiar. Do you hang out at the BBB in Burbank after consuming copious amounts of turkey during the month of November????

Why, yes I do .... I have a friend who not only supplies it, but feeds me too :lol:

(haha you said "turkey" .... I thought you said "wine"! Well ... whatever!

RA

Mine is female too!

Ruth Ann,
My nephew and I were cruising on Saturday, and we had a discussion about how often I called my car "She" and he said it "feels" female!
Anyone else have a "pretty girl" or are there some "hotdudes" out there?
I will have to give some thought to this, and name my baby girl.

DallasDoll/Pam;)

Ruth Ann,
My nephew and I were cruising on Saturday, and we had a discussion about how often I called my car "She" and he said it "feels" female!

DallasDoll/Pam;)

Well, mine is referred to as "The Black Sheep," don't remember the origin, but I kinda like it!

Floyd

I am here too.

Ruthie will still take care of the posting. I will still take care of Lola.

It will be awesome to see everyone again when we go to San Antonio. We have had great times at every event.

Detail Guy
Ray

I am here too.

It will be awesome to see everyone again when we go to San Antonio. We have had great times at every event.

Detail Guy
Ray
I've been wondering where you were at Ray? Glad to see you checking in. :wave:

Little Woman
Marion

He's been lurking .... :troll: through me....

I guess he got thrown off of the other forum too, because he can't get on either ... I guess he is guilty by association!

I am here too.

Detail Guy
Ray

Ray,it's great to hear from you. I hope all is well. RA says you have done a wonderful job taking care of her over the past few months. She and Lola are lucky to have you. Hope to see you in SA.

Bruce :patriot:

p.s. great avatar!

Ruth Ann,

DallasDoll/Pam;)
I name all my cars, makes getting rid of them harder though. My wife typically gives hers masculine names, I give mine feminine names, or we select asexual names. The XLR is Ondryia, if you are familiar with song Valley Girl by Frank & Moon Zappa. I feel more normal knowing others name their cars also.
Phase II: who celebrates their cars birthdays? I recently was in an accident that totaled one of my older drivers. While speaking to the attorney I mentioned the car was like family, and we had celebrated it's Car-Mitzvah. She was laughing so hard she had a tough time finishing the phone call.
Bruce

I name all my cars, makes getting rid of them harder though. My wife typically gives hers masculine names, I give mine feminine names, or we select asexual names. The XLR is Ondryia, if you are familiar with song Valley Girl by Frank & Moon Zappa. I feel more normal knowing others name their cars also.
Phase II: who celebrates their cars birthdays? I recently was in an accident that totaled one of my older drivers. While speaking to the attorney I mentioned the car was like family, and we had celebrated it's Car-Mitzvah. She was laughing so hard she had a tough time finishing the phone call.
Bruce

That's funny Bruce. :laugh::laugh::laugh::chuckle:chuckle:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry