Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Interesting Cadillac XLR eBay Finds

GizmoQ

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2006 Black Raven XLR-V; 1996 Eldorado ESC-V
As most of you know, I found a set of D3 Headers on eBay a few weeks ago at a ridiculously low price. Cadillac XLR V Exhaust Manifold Header Converter Used | eBay

$T2eC16V,!)cE9s4PtnhtBRoW9pp05Q~~60_14.JPG
$T2eC16R,!)0E9s37F0nnBRoW9258-g~~60_14.JPG

So I thought it would be fun to start a thread on interesting Cadillac XLR eBay finds.

I'll start with my most interesting find lately. Anybody ever heard of a Carbon Fiber Hood for the XLR???? $2195+$155 shipping
Advan Carbon 2003-2009 CADILLAC XLR-V CARBONFIBER HOOD Made in USA
$T2eC16VHJGoFFvtyiUWbBRrNy93H4Q~~60_14.JPG
$(KGrHqQOKpMFGUrM-dUuBRrNz!JiMg~~60_14.JPG
$T2eC16JHJGMFFpNOocJMBRrNz!,rMw~~60_14.JPG

SHINY BLACK CARBONFIBER WEAVE. A little expensive for my tastes. And too pretty for me to install it on ELWOOD (I'd have to cut holes in it for my AeroCatch hood pins). But the ad says its OEM Spec fitment.

My most interesting find.... lately.

I was wondering about those headers, did you get them installed yet?

I was wondering about those headers, did you get them installed yet?

I was supposed to be racing yesterday so I planned to work on them this week. They came with an off-white ceramic coating that's a bit banged up. I need to clean them up and shoot another coat of ceramic (black, this time) on them before I mount them. I'm also hoping my other new sway bar would arrive this week so I could do everything at once.

Not an Ebay find, but.....

Here's a link to an XLR-V for sale that's been altered. Front fenders styled after the Corvette, a higher rise on the hood--with cowl induction??? Don't know how that works, as the XLR gets its air from underneath. Doesn't look too bad, just too much badging!!

2007 Cadillac XLR V - Cars.com

Here's a link to an XLR-V for sale that's been altered. Front fenders styled after the Corvette, a higher rise on the hood--with cowl induction??? Don't know how that works, as the XLR gets its air from underneath. Doesn't look too bad, just too much badging!!

2007 Cadillac XLR V - Cars.com

I kinda agree with Cubby - for me, if I wanted fenders like that I'd just get a Vette. And it's clear the person didn't want any confusion that it was SUPERCHARGED (in fact all that made me question whether it really was a V, but it appears it is).

BUT, I'm also someone who likes mostly stock anyway ...

If you enlarge the picture it looks a bit "photoshopped" to me or could just be reflections. Not my cup of tea....but to each their own.
:cool:

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Also.....D3 has an Ebay store, I check it from time to time and they do have items for XLR &XLR V. Most items are for the CTS V.
:cool:

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry