Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Just Found XLR Net

harrower

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2006 infred red xlr-v
Found XLR Net the other day. Far more activity than Cadillac Forum. We got our XLR-V in December and want to learn as much about this great car as possible. The only mod I have done is the Mild to Wild Control. I use two of the buttons on the visor to open and close the exhaust flaps. Our XLR-V is Infra Red with Cashmier interior. Our first interest came from seeing them built at Bowling Green last summer. Always have had a roadster from a Sunbeam Alpine - Mercedes 280 SL - Miata - Sky Redline. Look forward to future discussions and ideas.

Welcome! Well, you live in the same neighborhood as our Midwest Marauder's .... If you are really brave you might want to meet up with them for their next get together ... but you have to be really brave and be willing to share your cooler and bring your own funnel ...:lol: This car is 100% different than ANY of the other's you have owned .... we have the same MB .... believe me, no one has ever waited out by my car before just to ask me what it is and have me show it to them. You will love it.
Also, re: this forum .... It is THE BEST .... we've all been members of a couple of others and have settled here .... more fun .... most helpful, and we actually LIKE each other! :blinzel:
Read the thread about the annual Rendezvous we do .... one is coming up this May ... you have a group coming in from your way - caravaning to an event is awesome .... our cars create quite a sensation, and we have a great time meeting each other ... Think about it! :wave:

Welcome to the fourm. This is a great place. Hope you will think about joining us for the RIV trip to San Antonio. :blinzel:

Found XLR Net the other day. Far more activity than Cadillac Forum. We got our XLR-V in December and want to learn as much about this great car as possible. The only mod I have done is the Mild to Wild Control. I use two of the buttons on the visor to open and close the exhaust flaps. Our XLR-V is Infra Red with Cashmier interior. Our first interest came from seeing them built at Bowling Green last summer. Always have had a roadster from a Sunbeam Alpine - Mercedes 280 SL - Miata - Sky Redline. Look forward to future discussions and ideas.

Welcome aboard!:blinzel: This is a great group of people. I like your avatar,what beautiful babies. Hopefully you can join us this year @ one of our events. Our Mid West group will be over @ Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course on Aug. 8-9,maybe we will see you there. The trip to San Antonio in May will be a blast,you don't want to miss it. Check out the events section to view some of the events coming up in '09.

Bruce :wave:

Marion .... you need an avatar .... where's that funnel picture??? :lol:
I need you to help me do that. I don't know how and cubby won't show me. Anyone got a pic of just a funnel? Maybe I can get fome assistance with an avatar in San Antonio? :dunno:

I need you to help me do that. I don't know how and cubby won't show me. Anyone got a pic of just a funnel? Maybe I can get fome assistance with an avatar in San Antonio? :dunno:

Cubbbbbbbbbyyyyy ...... Give the She-Devil some help .... the funnel is like her birthmark! ;)

Welcome! Well, you live in the same neighborhood as our Midwest Marauder's .... If you are really brave you might want to meet up with them for their next get together ... but you have to be really brave and be willing to share your cooler and bring your own funnel ...:lol: This car is 100% different than ANY of the other's you have owned .... we have the same MB .... believe me, no one has ever waited out by my car before just to ask me what it is and have me show it to them. You will love it.
Also, re: this forum .... It is THE BEST .... we've all been members of a couple of others and have settled here .... more fun .... most helpful, and we actually LIKE each other! :blinzel:
Read the thread about the annual Rendezvous we do .... one is coming up this May ... you have a group coming in from your way - caravaning to an event is awesome .... our cars create quite a sensation, and we have a great time meeting each other ... Think about it! :wave:

Appreciate the welcome! Rendezvous sounds cool. Wife said OK, lets go. Caravaning would make the drive much easier and more fun. I haven"t read enough to know about the funnel, but our son in college said he will loan us one. He says he keeps it in case he runs out of gas.

Welcome and glad to see your going to San Antonio. :wave:

Speedway

Fred & Ingrid

Welcome to the fourm. This is a great place. Hope you will think about joining us for the RIV trip to San Antonio. :blinzel:

Already thinking about it. Sounds like fun. Need a funnel!

Appreciate the welcome! Rendezvous sounds cool. Wife said OK, lets go. Caravaning would make the drive much easier and more fun. I haven"t read enough to know about the funnel, but our son in college said he will loan us one. He says he keeps it in case he runs out of gas.

That's great news! You have a very cool wife.:rocker: The caravan will be a fun time. Check in the events section for information on hotels and the Mid West caravan to San Antonio. If you have any questions,just ask.

Bruce

Oh, ho, ho Marauder's ..... looky what you guys got! Boy .... you Mid-westerner's sure know how to have fun! ..... :reddevil:D:reddevil
Harrower ... go over to the thread .... choose your hotel ... and post your information on the thread .... 'so happy to add your names! You are in for the ride of your life .... but, I got a taste of your country-boy driving at the last Rendezvous .... you are going to have a blast. You could not be traveling with better people. {Thank your son} ..... :laugh:

Welcome aboard!:blinzel: This is a great group of people. I like your avatar,what beautiful babies. Hopefully you can join us this year @ one of our events. Our Mid West group will be over @ Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course on Aug. 8-9,maybe we will see you there. The trip to San Antonio in May will be a blast,you don't want to miss it. Check out the events section to view some of the events coming up in '09.

Bruce :wave:

Thanks for the welcome. I have Aug. 8-9 on my calendar for Mid-Ohio. Short drive from home. I was going to take the Corvette, but know I'm not sure. I was impressed to see someone with your knowledge on the forum.

Thanks for the welcome. I have Aug. 8-9 on my calendar for Mid-Ohio. Short drive from home. I was going to take the Corvette, but know I'm not sure. I was impressed to see someone with your knowledge on the forum.

More good news! We will have our own infield parking corral, you can park there with us.

Already thinking about it. Sounds like fun. Need a funnel!
Glad to see you and your wife will get to join us. I am known for the funnel. Go to The New WC-aka Wives Club pg 45 post # 652, that is me drinking beer from the MM Super Funnel. :wave::laugh::laugh:Seems like every time the MMs meet up, there is a picture of me with the funnel. :chuckle:chuckle Like my beer, like the funnel. Hope you and your wife will be able to meet up with the MM, Midwest Marauders, caravan. You will have fun.

Welcome, Harrower...We look forward to having you in our caravan. What a trip this is going to be. ( I would have greeted you sooner, but I've been on a sugar high since I stopped at Long's Bakery on my way home from the gym.) ... George

Welcome, Harrower...We look forward to having you in our caravan. What a trip this is going to be. ( I would have greeted you sooner, but I've been on a sugar high since I stopped at Long's Bakery on my way home from the gym.) ... George

George, I hope you had at least one donut for me.:lol:

Glad to see you and your wife will get to join us. I am known for the funnel. Go to The New WC-aka Wives Club pg 45 post # 652, that is me drinking beer from the MM Super Funnel. :wave::laugh::laugh:Seems like every time the MMs meet up, there is a picture of me with the funnel. :chuckle:chuckle Like my beer, like the funnel. Hope you and your wife will be able to meet up with the MM, Midwest Marauders, caravan. You will have fun.

Super Freak, it's more like, LOVE my beer, like the funnel:laugh:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back