Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Just got an 07 XLR V in Black.

WJFM!

My XLR/V(s)
2007 XLRV
The car looks great and I cannot wait to get it on the highway.
So, hello to everyone!

Any advice for upgrading would be appreciated!

Need new tires.
Thinking about D3 intake.

Wjfm!

So, hello to everyone!

Need new tires.

Wjfm!

Welcome aboard! Congrats on your new (new to you) XLR V. Black is a great color! Not too much you need to do to a V model - it pretty much has everything you'd ever need. Would love to see some pictures.

Hope to see you join us at some of our XLR get-togethers. :wave:

Welcome to the owners of black XLR Vs club. My first acquisitions would be all about cleaning and polishing - Clay bar, detailing spray, dusting wand and a good car cover - black is a dust magnet:lol: Seriously owning a V is a joy - put the top down and just cruise enjoying the sights and sounds. Look forward to meeting you in the, I hope, very near future.

e

So, hello to everyone!

Need new tires.

Wjfm!

Great to have another black xlr on here

I say stop thinking about D-3 and start acquiring it. I personally don't want the volume of the corsa etc.. exhaust, but if you want the noise, many love it. I have D-3 stage 1 and 2 with their tune module and love it. I commented on a different post here about the sound, and weight of the cai, but the performance is very noticeable also.
Let me guess, you need rear tires :blinzel:. Do you have the chrome or polished wheels and where are the pics???

Welcome

I hope you enjoy yours as much as I do.
Jim:wave:

New Tires

So, hello to everyone!

Need new tires.

Wjfm!

Welcome to the forum! :blinzel:
Your gonna love it here!
I put new tires on my 05 back in March 2012. Had great response with the Michelin Polit Super Sports they handle like a dream very smooth riding & quiet tire. Just keep in mind they are a summer tire! I also added a King Penn WindRestrictor for Topdown driving less back draft! You can check out pictures at the garage section on the forum here!

Dan :wave:

So, hello to everyone!

Need new tires.

Wjfm!

welcome and good luck with your new ride!!!!

Black is beautiful, but so is Blue Steel. More important is the people you meet on this Forum. Great info, fun people, friends forever, and an opportunity to share your "affliction" with like minded people. Welcome aboard !

Welcome from one black "V" to another. Where are you in Jersey, I was from Westfield before moving to Florida.

I cannot wait to get it on the highway.
So, hello to everyone!

Wjfm!

Congratulations and welcome to the specially blessed small group of people who get to really enjoy these unique cars!

I suggest a trip to Schooley Mountain, New Jersey for a photo session! (yea, it really exists you doubters out there).... For my Navy friend, a couple Bud Light party photos at Bud Lake, New Jersey will do his heart good too (try to get the Lake in the background if possible.... Navy guys love looking at pooling water particularly where they have set up tents and race track camp sites.)

Very much hope you get to join us at some of our events! It is so awesome to share the XLR experience with others!

Steve

Very nice car! I am still on the cusp of making any mods...at least do a mild to wild switch programmed to your visor remote, so you can enjoy a bit more exhaust sound at your discretion.

I spent some time last week at a race event with D3 in attendance...the intake is a thought, though, I am not sure of the power increase as much as the supercharger sound.

I, like many who posted on this thread, am simply enjoying the car...stock. I wish my run-flats were worn, as there are many better tires out there with a better ride and lateral G-force capability.

My only other investment was a 3m clear bra on the front section and side mirrors. Very hard to see...removable...affords some protection against those pesky rocks.

Again, welcome to both the XLR club as well as the V club!

So, hello to everyone!

Need new tires.

Wjfm!
Congrats and welcome to the XLR Net! :blinzel:

Welcome to the forum! You really need to go to one of the events - just went to our first one this spring & can't say enough about what a great time I had.

And always remember ... if you

wish my run-flats were worn, as there are many better tires out there with a better ride and lateral G-force capability.

Burnouts are the answer! :burnout:

Congrats and welcome to the forum. :cool:

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

You could have it repainted Crimson Pearl! :reddevil

I think they are practically perfect from the factory!!! :cool:

Welcome to the club and looking forward to seeing you at a future event. We had a great trip to PA. this past June.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom