Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Just got here

Bassman

My XLR/V(s)
2009 XLR-V Raidant Silver, 2004 Corvette CE Cpe.2006 Corvette Roadster
Hello, Bassman here and just found the site. On XLR forum but not much activity. Purchased a 2009 XLR-V in January two days before they announced the stop in production. I have the 1 off Cadillac promotional vehicle for the PGA. Radiant Silver/Ebony. First Cadillac purchase but have two other Bowling Green products: 2004 Commemorative Edition Corvette and 2006 Corvette Roadster one more on the way 2010 Corvette Grand Sport Cpe. just need to find more garage space. All vehicles are driven daily and no garage queens. Must be a mid life thing.:dunno::dunno::dunno: Actually the XLR-V is my brides but she does let me drive it. I'm also on the Corvette forum as Bassvet and Bassman on XLR.com forum. Hope to see some of you in the future. It is lonely out here. Haven't seen another V in three states but still looking.:wave::wave::wave:

Hello, Bassman here and just found the site. On XLR forum but not much activity. Purchased a 2009 XLR-V in January two days before they announced the stop in production. I have the 1 off Cadillac promotional vehicle for the PGA. Radiant Silver/Ebony. First Cadillac purchase but have two other Bowling Green products: 2004 Commemorative Edition Corvette and 2006 Corvette Roadster one more on the way 2010 Corvette Grand Sport Cpe. just need to find more garage space. All vehicles are driven daily and no garage queens. Must be a mid life thing.:dunno::dunno::dunno: Actually the XLR-V is my brides but she does let me drive it. I'm also on the Corvette forum as Bassvet and Bassman on XLR.com forum. Hope to see some of you in the future. It is lonely out here. Haven't seen another V in three states but still looking.:wave::wave::wave:
Welcome to our happy little family. Glad you found us. You are going to love this site. Hope you will think about joining us is Colorado. :wave:

Where in Colo I used to live in CSprings. Long long time ago.:patriot::patriot::patriot:

Where in Colo I used to live in CSprings. Long long time ago.:patriot::patriot::patriot:
CSprings would be where. Go to the thread NewThread-Colorado Event.
We are discussing where we will be staying. We are leaning toward the Cheyenne Mountain Resort. If you are thinking about attending please go to the thread Dates For Colorado-2010 and vote what date is good for you. So far the May 23-May 29th dates are winning. It is really a great opportunity for you to get to put faces with forum names. Looking forward to your participation on the forum. Welcome. :D:blinzel:

Welcome to the group. Think about attending our Colorado event in 2010 and you will get the opportunity to see quite few XLR's. I live in Tucson and this car is so unique here that its highly unusal to see another one. This is the best XLR site with really great people and we have a site adminstrator that there are few words to express his performance other than outstanding. We also have our own Cadillac Tech who has provided everyone with informtion help and true understanding of this fantastic car.
Feel free to get involved and have fun.:wave:

Fred

WELCOME

WELCOME TO THE NET,YOU'LL LOVE VAST AMOUNT OFF INFO TO BE HAD ON THE XLR....:cool:

Welcome Bassman, this is a great group of people who really enjoy their cars. We hope to see you in person at one of our gatherings. I hope you can join us in CO. next year. Congrats on the '09 V, what a great car.

You have a great group of cars. I love the '04 CE. The '10 Gran Sport is a great looking car. Let us know when you get it. Post some pictures of your toys when you get time.

We will be @ Road Atlanta in Sept. for Petit LeMans, maybe we will see you there.

Enjoy the new toy,
Bruce :wave:

Bassman,

Welcome to the XLR Net! Glad you found us.

I see that you're also a member of the Corvette Action Center. Congrats on the 2010 Grand Sport. I added a 2010 Grand Sport specific-forum to the Corvette Action Center. Not much activity right now, but hopefully it will pick up as the car goes intro production.

http://www.corvetteactioncenter.com/forums/2010-grand-sport-corvette/

Welcome, Bassman...
Glad you found the GREATEST XLR Forum on the Internet!!! Congrats on your purchase of the V... I KNOW you will enjoy it. I live in Billings, Montana and have seen two others, 1 identical to mine and the other a Light Platinum V... haven't had a chance to visit with either of the owners, but will one of these days!!

Congrats and welcome!!!!!!:cool:

Welcome Bassman, this is a great group of people who really enjoy their cars. We hope to see you in person at one of our gatherings. I hope you can join us in CO. next year. Congrats on the '09 V, what a great car.

You have a great group of cars. I love the '04 CE. The '10 Gran Sport is a great looking car. Let us know when you get it. Post some pictures of your toys when you get time.

We will be @ Road Atlanta in Sept. for Petit LeMans, maybe we will see you there.

Enjoy the new toy,

Have been to Petit the last 5 years. I'm a member of Classic Glass Corvette Club and we normally do the Corvette Corral with NCM and ALMS. God willing will be there again this year. Just ask for Bassman or Don and Frances. Hope to see you there. Should be in Bowling Green with the National Caravan in Septemaber.:wave::wave::wave:

here are some pics: http://216.77.188.54/coDataImages/p/Groups/227/227482/folders/193006/2148013Picture015.jpg
http://216.77.188.54/coDataImages/p/Groups/227/227482/folders/193006/2110812Picture003.jpg
http://216.77.188.54/coDataImages/p/Groups/227/227482/folders/166791/2385380Picture.jpg

04 Commemorative edition
06 Z51 roadster
09 XLR-V
2148013Picture015.jpg

Have been to Petit the last 5 years. I'm a member of Classic Glass Corvette Club and we normally do the Corvette Corral with NCM and ALMS. God willing will be there again this year. Just ask for Bassman or Don and Frances. Hope to see you there. Should be in Bowling Green with the National Caravan in Septemaber.:wave::wave::wave:

We have been @ Petit since '02, we love the track and the racing. We have plans to be in Bowling Green for the 15th Celebration as well. I hope we get to meet you there. Thanks for posting the pictures,beautiful babies.

Have you been to Mid-Ohio?

We have been @ Petit since '02, we love the track and the racing. We have plans to be in Bowling Green for the 15th Celebration as well. I hope we get to meet you there. Thanks for posting the pictures,beautiful babies.

Have you been to Mid-Ohio?

Originally born and raised in Michigan been in racing since 1963 at a small track named Waterford Hills. Too young at that time to race SCCA so had to go FIA in Canada. 16 years old and shared the track with John Greenwood, the father, not the Jr. e-mail for the full story too long to post. Petit is also Ron Fellows B'day and Johnny O is a friend cool b'day party in the past.:wave::wave::wave::wave:oops email: dluther2@bellsouth.net

Johnny O is such a great guy! We went to his auction @ Road Atlanta last year - what a great race, and a great time we all had! We also met Andy Pilgrim (also through Bruce & Kathy). Another great driver and great guy! (I sure wish Cadillac still had a racing team...:( We wish him luck with K-pax and Volvo).

Originally born and raised in Michigan been in racing since 1963 at a small track named Waterford Hills. Too young at that time to race SCCA so had to go FIA in Canada. 16 years old and shared the track with John Greenwood, the father, not the Jr. e-mail for the full story too long to post. Petit is also Ron Fellows B'day and Johnny O is a friend cool b'day party in the past.:wave::wave::wave::wave:

We attended the historic races @ Waterford Hills in Aug.'02 in conjunction with the Meadow Brook Hall Concours de Elegance car show. It celebrated Cadillac's 100th anniversary. It is a nice track.

Bruce :D

Welcome and hope to see you join in on our excellant trips! We are a great group of people and I promise you will have fun.:chuckle Enjoy your V! :wave:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom