Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Made The Trip

XLR-V Husker

My XLR/V(s)
2006 XLR-V
Hey everyone. It's Randy and Vicki Gard from Nebraska. Just signed up and wanted to say hi!

Welcome, stick around and you'll pick up some very valuable info!

Floyd (BB)

:wave: Welcome :patriot:

My XLR's first owner was in Nebraska. Good to here there are mor eup there. Hope to see you at an event this year.

Hey everyone. It's Randy and Vicki Gard from Nebraska. Just signed up and wanted to say hi!

Hi Randy, that was fast, am so glad you are now with us. Hope your schedule will allow you to make it to San Antonio for RIV as I really enjoyed the time we had together on the way to and during RIII. I guess I should have contacted you before to let you know we were here. First Robin

Hi you guys!

Glad you finally found us ....
If you are in contact with anyone else from the other forum that doesn't know about this one ... would you let them know? If you read the some of the threads here you will know that we are going to have an R4 in San Antonio, TX .... HOPE you guys will come. Maybe you can meet up with Popbigguy .... :wave:

Hi guys, it's great to see that you made it over. Hopefully we will see you guys again this year.

Bruce :wave:

Great to hear from you guys!! Hope you can make it to San Antonio in May!!

Hi guys, I see you have my avatar. I just happened to pop in here and saw the avatar blinking, then I noticed your post. It took me a minute to figure out that it wasn't me that wrote the post. Confused:banghead:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom