Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Mc XLR

Hi all, I have a 06 XLR silver black int.just put F5 rims on and a grill I guess I need to post a picture

Welcome to the forum. There are wonderful people here, with a lot of valuable knowledge. Enjoy both! Would love to have you join some of our events, always good to have another X join the caravan.

Hi I'm new here from AZ.:wave:

Welcome, Ray and Ruth Ann from San Diego will be in Laughlin the night of 5/21 on their way to Colorado. I am meeting up with them in Flagstaff on the 22nd. Maybe you can run with us for awhile if you can't make it to Colorado Springs.

Welcome to the forum!!!!! :rocker:

Welcome to the BEST XLR forum on the net... Did you buy your XLR recently or have you had it for awhile?

I have only had the car a month but I must say I love this car.
I'm from Billings also been here in AZ for 15 years.
maybe can do the Colorado trip.

Welcome

Welcome to the forum. Best bunch of friendly people. John :wave:

I have only had the car a month but I must say I love this car.
I'm from Billings also been here in AZ for 15 years.
maybe can do the Colorado trip.

Welcome to the XLR-Net. Hope to see you in Colorado Springs! The sight of all of those XLR's is AWESOME!

Hi Rod, I'm Mac and I lived in Billings till 85 my dad lived outside Joliet 10 miles, we were in the Quarter horse business and my dad had the card room at the Old Horseshoe Bar I think crash bought the building for his body shop "Big Sky Body Shop".
How long have you lived in Billings? I usually go to the bucking horse sale in Miles City but this year I'm going to Colorado.

Hi Rod, I'm Mac and I lived in Billings till 85 my dad lived outside Joliet 10 miles, we were in the Quarter horse business and my dad had the card room at the Old Horseshoe Bar I think crash bought the building for his body shop "Big Sky Body Shop".
How long have you lived in Billings? I usually go to the bucking horse sale in Miles City but this year I'm going to Colorado.

Hi Mac...
I've lived here in Billings all of my 52 years. Next time you head to the Bucking Horse Sale, make a stop here in Billngs on your way through.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom