Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Memories....

Lola's Mom

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2004 Black Raven
I was just looking online at a Cadillac site where they say they're no longer producing the XLR anymore ...

Makes me so sad to see that in print ...

All I can say is that I am so glad to be a part of the history of this awesome, awesome automobile - We were so incredibly lucky to have been able to enjoy the hey-day of Cadillac's finest, and thanks to so many of you ... Jim & Jean, the Professor, Bruce & Kathy and, oh heck, ya'all know who I'm talking about ... we got the cream d'la cream. So many special things because of Cadillac .... And of course, all of you guys. We have traveled thousands of miles to meet with the most wonderful people ever - no strangers..... I've been sitting here turning the pages from R2, R3 and River Walk ..... so many memories .... Thank you guys ... thank you ... my favorite memories are always those of meeting up for the first time in the parking lots - So HAPPY to see you... always. :love: And so thrilled to be: Lola's Mom.

Ruthie,

That was a great testament to our wonderful cars and the great people we have had the pleasure to meet. Could not have said it any better.

Hope you're hitting on all eight--at least seven.

Floyd (BB)

I was just looking online at a Cadillac site where they say they're no longer producing the XLR anymore ...

Makes me so sad to see that in print ...

All I can say is that I am so glad to be a part of the history of this awesome, awesome automobile - We were so incredibly lucky to have been able to enjoy the hey-day of Cadillac's finest, and thanks to so many of you ... Jim & Jean, the Professor, Bruce & Kathy and, oh heck, ya'all know who I'm talking about ... we got the cream d'la cream. So many special things because of Cadillac .... And of course, all of you guys. We have traveled thousands of miles to meet with the most wonderful people ever - no strangers..... I've been sitting here turning the pages from R2, R3 and River Walk ..... so many memories .... Thank you guys ... thank you ... my favorite memories are always those of meeting up for the first time in the parking lots - So HAPPY to see you... always. :love: And so thrilled to be: Lola's Mom.
AMEN!!! I remember the first time I met RA. I was sitting at the bar in Ky and I kept hearing someone yelling my name. I was like who keeps calling me and there she was RA. Came up gave me hugged. We have been buds since. Well I have become best buds with alot of you. :D

That's so cool Marion :love:, because, you know what? I can remember meeting each of you for the first time too! To put faces to Forum Names was .... it was ... special, made all of you special. Some of you I still refer to by your Forum Name .... Haha - a term of endearment! I don't think I have ever called "Cubby" Kevin ... and LinSue IS LinSue - Missy Bling is just that. Popbigguy is still easier for me to think of than Chad. Even Mswaim ... Some of you I saw for the first time at the dinner at R2 - Mea, Mary Ann, Cubby, Cubby's Dad (that would have been his forum name) .... Galen & Leinda .... Floyd.... oh, man - we need a reunion - I'm getting way to maudlin .... :love: And I'll never forget seeing Rich and XLRKen with the hitch and the teeth .... okay - I HAVE to stop now .... :pat: oh, but meeting Bruce in the lineup to the factory ... YOU GUYS READING THIS ALL BETTER BE PLANNING TO GO TO COLORADO - I MISS YOU!

I'm totally with you guys on this!:love: I love you all and can't wait to see you guys again. Having you all as our friends means so much to us. We so look forward to our trips with you extraordinary people. You have touched our hearts in so many ways and the memories are unforgettable!! :wave:
That's so cool Marion :love:, because, you know what? I can remember meeting each of you for the first time too! To put faces to Forum Names was .... it was ... special, made all of you special. Some of you I still refer to by your Forum Name .... Haha - a term of endearment! I don't think I have ever called "Cubby" Kevin ... and LinSue IS LinSue - Missy Bling is just that. Popbigguy is still easier for me to think of than Chad. Even Mswaim ... Some of you I saw for the first time at the dinner at R2 - Mea, Mary Ann, Cubby, Cubby's Dad (that would have been his forum name) .... Galen & Leinda .... Floyd.... oh, man - we need a reunion - I'm getting way to maudlin .... :love: And I'll never forget seeing Rich and XLRKen with the hitch and the teeth .... okay - I HAVE to stop now .... :pat: oh, but meeting Bruce in the lineup to the factory ... YOU GUYS READING THIS ALL BETTER BE PLANNING TO GO TO COLORADO - I MISS YOU!

I can honestly say that I have never met a group of people and became such good friends with so quickly. I love all of you. :love:

I'm totally with you guys on this!:love: I love you all and can't wait to see you guys again. Having you all as our friends means so much to us. We so look forward to our trips with you extraordinary people. You have touched our hearts in so many ways and the memories are unforgettable!! :wave:

Well said Kris, I agree, what a great group of people. It has been a lot of fun so far and I'm sure we will have more in the future. As I have said before, we are so lucky to have met you guys and to call you friends. Enjoy your cars and your friends...Life's short.:rocker:

Right on Brucy! I'm glad I found Tiffany on the internet that day! It has added wonderful memories to Marc and I's life!:D
Well said Kris, I agree, what a great group of people. It has been a lot of fun so far and I'm sure we will have more in the future. As I have said before, we are so lucky to have met you guys and to call you friends. Enjoy your cars and your friends...Life's short.:rocker:

I am so happy that I was able to become a part of the XLR group :) It is a shame that Cadillac will stop producing such a great car.
Who would of believed that my corvette being stolen :rocket:
(still angry with the situation) but so happy with the result of purchasing my XLR. It just goes to show us that there is always a reason.
Thank you!
Julie & Bill

I am so happy that I was able to become a part of the XLR group :) It is a shame that Cadillac will stop producing such a great car.
(still angry with the situation) but so happy with the result of purchasing my XLR. It just goes to show us that there is always a reason.
Thank you!
Julie & Bill
We are glad to have you. It was fun to meet you in Madison. Happy to see that you are posting on here. Getting her figured out?
:D:blinzel:

Thank you!
Julie & Bill

Julie, we really enjoyed having you and Bill with us on our Fall Drive. After seeing you with your XLR, I think it is a perfect fit. Everything is for a reason.

Be patient, in a couple of years you will be looking at the new and refined XLR. My Cadillac friend who is like 6' 10 or 11" and weighs over 300# is being used as the model to build the car around for more room inside. They want to aim at the Rich, overpaid sports figures that are oversized. I am really happy and excited to learn they are planning to bring it back.

Be patient, in a couple of years you will be looking at the new and refined XLR. My Cadillac friend who is like 6' 10 or 11" and weighs over 300# is being used as the model to build the car around for more room inside. They want to aim at the Rich, overpaid sports figures that are oversized. I am really happy and excited to learn they are planning to bring it back.
Hey! Great now there'll be one for Lola's Dad! His and Hers!
They could name it the XXL :D

Thank you!
Julie & Bill

I agree, Julie. I feel very blessed to have met such wonderful people on just one trip to Madilson. The entire group made Devin & I feel so welcomed. So nice to have friends that share the love and passion toward the XLR like we do. Thanks everyone for opening your arms and hearts to us newbies. Looking forward to seeing many more of you at future roadtrips.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom