Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Merry Christmas

arv09

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2009 Silver Platinum, 2005 Black Raven XLR
Hope everyone is having a great holiday season. Mark had foot surgery last week so we are laid up. He can't put any weight on that foot for 8 weeks. It isn't going to be much fun and hasn't been for the past week. He is sleeping on the couch in the basement and using a knee walker but I got him a new laptop for Christmas so he can figure out how to use Windows 8 before I do. Both the XLR's are in the garage with battery tenders but I am hoping to get them out for a short ride on nice days during the winter. May not be online for awhile as I am trying to take care of Mark while he gets better.

Our best to Mark and hopes for a speedy recovery!!!! He will be back on his feet in no time, then again, it will seem like an ETERNITY...

Last edited:
Speedy recovery Mark, Not sure how much of a recovery curve there is for foot surgery. Having just had a full knee replacement the recovery went from brutal - to tolerable - to not so bat - to darn near normal over the 4-5 weeks following. The big thing is once you are at that stage to do all the physio exercises needed to recover good motion. Good progress to you on that, hang in there & keep smiling. :cool:

Tell Mark to get well soon & he has plenty of time before top down weather!

Hope everyone is having a great holiday season. Mark had foot surgery last week so we are laid up. He can't put any weight on that foot for 8 weeks. It isn't going to be much fun and hasn't been for the past week. He is sleeping on the couch in the basement and using a knee walker but I got him a new laptop for Christmas so he can figure out how to use Windows 8 before I do. Both the XLR's are in the garage with battery tenders but I am hoping to get them out for a short ride on nice days during the winter. May not be online for awhile as I am trying to take care of Mark while he gets better.

Hope you have a Merry Christmas & Happy New year! Maybe we'll get to see you both again in 2014.:wave:

Get well soon mark

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry