Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Midwest Caravan from SA to home...where do we stop

Photo Girl

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
Not Yet. Official Photographer and Activities Director of the MMs
Here's the correct web site: www.emberssteakhouse.com
A friend of a friend who lives in New Orleans recommended this restaurant.
Sorry for the confusion.

Kathy

As long as Supa Freak finds the bar sounds good to us, but isn't that expensive for you and Bruce? Every time we go out with you guys, you split a meal--you guys eat like birds:chuckle:chuckle:lol::lol:

If you want a traditional New Orleans restaurant, casual elegance, not too expensive... Galatoire's (http://www.galatoires.com/ Jacket required for men for dinner and all day Sunday, closed Monday) the French Quarter. Their Trout Almondine is incredible. Another good place uptown is Pascal Manale's. (http://www.neworleansrestaurants.com/pascalsmanale/ closed Sundays, business casual dress).. internationally known for their Barbeque Shrimp. More casual atmosphere, reasonable prices. Both of these restaurants have been around for about 100 years...seriously.

Glad you looked at it--never looked just liked the idea of all you can eat prime rib & seafood bufet:D:D:D

I guess Photo Girl will have to keep looking;);)

This website goes to a location in Ocean City, Maryland. :dunno:

Restaurant in New Orleans

Here's the correct web site for Embers. I also corrected it in post #1.

www.emberssteakhouse.com

Kathy

Ahhh, that's a LOT closer!!!! :chuckle

PS I'm getting VERY excited for our trip! I made hotel reservations last night for Bowling Green (my first stop on Sunday night). I'm looking forward to having breakfast in the "Corvette Cafe" on Monday after I stop by the Maker's Mark Distillery on Sunday. (hic!) I hope I can get free samples!!!!

Are you going to make it to Texarkana on Monday night--I need to know how much beer to buy and chill:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Ahhh, that's a LOT closer!!!! :chuckle

PS I'm getting VERY excited for our trip! I made hotel reservations last night for Bowling Green (my first stop on Sunday night). I'm looking forward to having breakfast in the "Corvette Cafe" on Monday after I stop by the Maker's Mark Distillery on Sunday. (hic!) I hope I can get free samples!!!!

Ocean City, Maryland isn't that far out of the way. You know the Midwest Marauders...our motto is: 'Have car will travel.' :chuckle

Kathy

This website goes to a location in Ocean City, Maryland. :dunno:

Ocean City, Maryland isn't that far out of the way. You know the Midwest Marauders...our motto is: 'Have car will travel.' :chuckle

Kathy
I'm up for anywhere. As long as I have my beer and little Phil I am good to go. :lol:

Are you going to make it to Texarkana on Monday night--I need to know how much beer to buy and chill:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Yep, I'll be there! The Hampton was full, so I'll be literally a short stumble across the street from you.

I should beat you all there - I'll buy a cheap foam cooler, ice, Bud Light, and Miller 64. Did I forget anything? :laugh:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom