Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Needed: GM Part Number 15143316, LH Latch Trim Cover.

Z1.

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2006 Raven Black XLR
I need a (GM Part 15143316) LH Latch Trim Cover (in the trunk area) for an 08 XLR.

Why don't you try the online parts houses--i.e. gmpartsdirect.com, gmpartsgiant.com etc..... I doubt anyone here has one laying around.

I need a (GM Part 15143316) LH Latch Trim Cover (in the trunk area) for an 08 XLR.

Should Have Gone Bankrupt

Why don't you try the online parts houses--i.e. gmpartsdirect.com, gmpartsgiant.com etc..... I doubt anyone here has one laying around.

That would be nice, just order the part...., BUT F-ing GM will not make this essential part and there is no supply left. And then there are the stupid wrecking-yards that crush XLRs before taking important parts out (every part in an XLR is valuable) of them.

Sorry Cubby, I'm just in a ****ed off mood.

Attachments

• Cargo-Divider-Parts.jpg
    Cargo-Divider-Parts.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 442
Last edited:
Saw this this post in the daily chat link. Wouldn't hurt to give them a call and see if they have it.

https://www.xlr-net.com/forums/off-topic/4220-daily-chat-138.html

That would be nice, just order the part...., BUT F-ing GM will not make this essential part and there is no supply left. And then there are the stupid wrecking-yards that crush XLRs before taking important parts out (every part in an XLR is valuable) of them.

Sorry Cubby, I'm just in a ****ed off mood.

Thanks for the Info

Saw this this post in the daily chat link. Wouldn't hurt to give them a call and see if they have it.

https://www.xlr-net.com/forums/off-topic/4220-daily-chat-138.html

Thanks for the info Cubby. Called the company today, but no luck on the part I need. Though this company has a great deal on a new front XLR headlight (~$400) and has some other new XLR parts at around 50% of dealer cost.

Good people to support. They find and buy car parts in bulk and sell the parts to individuals at a reasonable price.

Thanks for the info Cubby. Called the company today, but no luck on the part I need. Though this company has a great deal on a new front XLR headlight (~$400) and has some other new XLR parts at around 50% of dealer cost.

Good people to support. They find and buy car parts in bulk and sell the parts to individuals at a reasonable price.

Thanks for finding that out & sharing it.

I think we need to start a "Hey idiots, stop crushing XLR's" movement.

Hey all we hope your holidays are are going great!
I'm looking for the upper CHOME GRILL for Roxy she's a 2005
If you have one or have a connection to one please let me know or PM me! [emoji41]
Thx Dan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dan & Wendy
"05 GRAND DADDY"

Hey all we hope your holidays are are going great!
I'm looking for the upper CHOME GRILL for Roxy she's a 2005
If you have one or have a connection to one please let me know or PM me! [emoji41]
Thx Dan

Dan & Wendy
"05 GRAND DADDY"

Dan - don't know if you're looking for used or not, but you can get a new one thru GMPARTSDIRECT, part #25938126, $295 (at least a few years ago). Your VIN won't match for the chrome grill so ignore any feedback on that. For the same reason they won't verify that it's chrome.

Thx Amy I was hoping for a little cheaper but I'll check it out, if you see any pop up let me know my OEM is starting to peel at a few spots may just have it repainted but kinda like to do the chrome too, although I believe I read before the bumper needs to be removed to change the grill?? [emoji41]

Dan & Wendy
"05 GRAND DADDY"

Thx Amy I was hoping for a little cheaper but I'll check it out, if you see any pop up let me know my OEM is starting to peel at a few spots may just have it repainted but kinda like to do the chrome too, although I believe I read before the bumper needs to be removed to change the grill?? [emoji41]

Dan & Wendy
"05 GRAND DADDY"

You don't have to take the bumper off, just deal with a lot of very fragile clips. You'll also have to get the bottom edge painted to match your car if you get any type of replacement grill, chrome or not. This thread shows it (mine came with that part painted black): https://www.xlr-net.com/forums/cadi...ack-from-the-chrome-shop.html?highlight=Grill

You might want to start a new thread in the "wanted to buy" section to better highlight that you're looking. Someone that's replaced their grill with a V-style or otherwise may have a spare to sell.

Good thought Thx

Dan & Wendy
"05 GRAND DADDY"

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics