Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

silverstreak

My XLR/V(s)
2005 silver/black
Hi everybody,
I just joined the forum yesterday and look forward to meeting some of you when you all are in Colorado Springs in a couple of weeks. We would like to join in on a few of your activities where we can. I have a 2005 silver/black XLR that I have had about a year now. We took it on a trip last august to San Diego and had a blast with it.

Jim

Welcome to the XLR-Net! We look forward to meeting you in Colorado Springs! :wave:

Welcome aboard!!! We look forward to meeting you. The midwestern caravan will arrive on Sunday evening. Maybe you can join us on some of our drives, or just hang out with the group.:wave:

Hi everybody,
I just joined the forum yesterday and look forward to meeting some of you when you all are in Colorado Springs in a couple of weeks. We would like to join in on a few of your activities where we can. I have a 2005 silver/black XLR that I have had about a year now. We took it on a trip last august to San Diego and had a blast with it.

Jim

Hi Jim, Welcome to the Forum, a great group of folks on here. Check your private messages, I sent you one today.

Welcome, Jim. It's great to have you on the best XLR forum on the net. We look forward to visiting your state in a couple weeks. Also look forward to meeting you as well.

Hi everybody,

Jim

Welcome. Look forward to your insights and places to visit while we are there.

Welcome to the BEST XLR forum on the net!!! You will find alot of valuable info about the MOST UNIQUE CAR IN THE WORLD!!!

Welcome to the forum!!!!! :cool:

Welcome Jim, looking forward to meeting you in your home town.

Jack

Hey there and welcome to the forum! It's always good to see a new member. One thing's for sure, you came to the right forum. :) And yes, good luck with you CO activities. :D

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom