Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

New proud owner

P

pandaman

Hello all, My name is Dennis and I live in Grapevine, Texas located right between Dallas and Fort Worth. I'm the proud 2nd owner of 2008 Alpine White XLR with 25,000 miles. I just took delivery a day ago and looking forward to many years of enjoyment. When not on my Vespa or cycle it will be my daily driver.

Regards,

Dennis

Welcome Dennis. I live in Fort Worth and have a 2007 Silver XLR. My son lives in Coppell so we are in the grapevine area and drive the XLR out in that area. Will keep a watch for you!

Welcome Dennis to this great forum and awesome people, congrats and enjoy your new ride!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dan & Wendy
"05 GRAND DADDY"

Welcome aboard!.

in the Katy area here.

note that there are 3M invisible bra kits for the XLR for protection from those love bugs!

Welcome

Dennis,
Welcome to forum. I hope you are enjoying the new ride. You will have a bit more top-down weather than we do further North, but we are enjoying the top-down weather now that we have it. I will be in Waxahchie, TX the next three days. I'll be looking out for that Alpine White XLR when I'm leaving the airport and getting on 360 S!:wave:

Welcome aboard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let me add one more Welcome! :knuddel: If you ever have any concerns or questions about your car there will certainly be someone who can help here on this forum!

I love the Alpine white cars! I am kind of hooked on the 09 changes but I have often thought if I had more-money-than-I-do I would purchase a 2009 V in silver to add to my collection.....then paint it white!

Anyway: enjoy your new car and hopefully we will someday meet! :burnout:

:partyWELCOME to the forum! NJOY the new ride.....

Hi,

Welcome to a really fun and useful site.
Jim

Hello all, My name is Dennis and I'm the proud 2nd owner of 2008 Alpine White XLR….

Regards,

Dennis

Dennis,

Welcome to the forum and I encourage you to join group events when you get the opportunity A wonderful collection of people here.
You will also quickly learn that the Alpine White XLRs are far faster, more admired, and far more exciting than all those slower and more pedestrian red, black, silver, and blue ones out there. Few will admit it but deep inside they are all bitterly envious of you and the select few that own those rare, highly sought after Alpine White XLRs.
Welcome to the group….
Enjoy the ride, its a lot of fun here!

Steve

One more welcome!!!! Glad to have you aboard!!! Maybe you could make it up to Montana in August for the Rocket Run???? Check out the events thread for more info...

Welcome from a fellow Texan, XLRs are faster in Texas.

Welcome!

As the new owner of an Alpine White XLR, you're in rare company. The XLR definitely looks different in white. Hope you like being noticed everywhere you go.

Now Schooley can have a friend! :D

Welcome to the forum!!!! :cool:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry