Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Endless summer Cruise in

05 GRAND DADDY

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2005 Light Platinium Silver XLR
Homepage | Arthritis Auto Show Big show in Ohio this coming weekend, sounds like fun! :wave:

Sounds like fun! But we be leaving Thursday morning for the Endless Summer Fall Car Show Event in Ocean City Md. it runs Thursday to Sunday they park show cars at the inlet and run a parade of the cars on the boardwalk Thursday, Friday & Saturday mornings! Plus every evening they have different gatherings of cars in the shopping centers, parking lots, Hooters lots ext... "GOOD TIMES" only thing is they are calling for rain all weekend???
dade2epa.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dan & Wendy
" 05 GRAND DADDY"

I'm confused--The Arthritis Auto Show is in July 2014, Your Endless Summer Fall show is this weekend. Why can't you do both???

Sounds like fun! But we be leaving Thursday morning for the Endless Summer Fall Car Show Event in Ocean City Md. it runs Thursday to Sunday they park show cars at the inlet and run a parade of the cars on the boardwalk Thursday, Friday & Saturday mornings! Plus every evening they have different gatherings of cars in the shopping centers, parking lots, Hooters lots ext... "GOOD TIMES" only thing is they are calling for rain all weekend???
dade2epa.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dan & Wendy
" 05 GRAND DADDY"

Endless Summer Cruise In

Wish I had heard of this sooner. Might have been able to attend. Impossible now.

I'm confused--The Arthritis Auto Show is in July 2014, Your Endless Summer Fall show is this weekend. Why can't you do both???

Holly Crap Cubby :dunno: I thought they was talking about this show being this weekend for some :( dumb reason! Thx so much may be we can make it to NEXT YEAR SHOW

Wish I had heard of this sooner. Might have been able to attend. Impossible now.

FYI: If interested in attending next year they fill up very quickly for the inlet parking spots so you need to book your spot early, (Some actually book for next year at this years event) also rooms start getting book up by June/July for this 4 day event event. They have all the information on their website Ocean City, Maryland Vacation Planner | Ocean City, MD and you can like their FB Page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Cruisin-Ocean-City/107559715154 They also have a Spring Show! Hope this is helpful! :wave:

Hey Cubby I do believe this is where I got this weekend from!
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Cadillac Tech Homepage | Arthritis Auto Show Big show in Ohio this coming weekend, sounds like fun! :wave:

I see where you got the post, but it was from July 2013, when Bruce posted it. That's why I was confused by your comment.

Hey Cubby I do believe this is where I got this weekend from!
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Cadillac Tech Homepage | Arthritis Auto Show Big show in Ohio this coming weekend, sounds like fun! :wave:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom