Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Paul Graham Leaving BG Assy

XLR-V Lover

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2008 Black XLR-V
Corvette plant mgr, Paul Graham announced today that he is leaving BG Assy. to take a position at Arlington Assy. effective October 1.

Mr. Bob Parcell from CAMI Automotive will replace Mr Graham.

Best of luck to both of you!

Corvette plant mgr, Paul Graham announced today that he is leaving BG Assy. to take a position at Arlington Assy. effective October 1.

Mr. Bob Parcell from CAMI Automotive will replace Mr Graham.

Best of luck to both of you!

Yes, Best of Luck to both men.
I hope for the best for the men and women @ Bowling Green Assembly.

From the Corvette plant manager:

Today as part of the restructuring of General Motors it was announced that I would become Plant Manager at Arlington Assembly on Oct. 1.
Bob Parcell, currently the President of CAMI Automotive, will be Bowling Green's new Plant Manager.
In my two years at Bowling Green Assembly I am grateful for the opportunity to be surrounded by such a talented and customer-focused team. During these unprecedented times we have seen many changes and overcome many challenges.
Through all of this we have continued to work together as a team, protecting the quality and excellence of our products.
We truly have a great product in the Corvette. I know, as do our customers, it is your hard work and dedication that makes the difference. We have a connection with our customer that we must continue to strengthen by listening to them and continuing to improve our product.
My family and I have truly enjoyed being part of the Bowling Green and Corvette community. Thank you for your dedication to building great cars, commitment to our customers and for your friendship. I am confident the team at Bowling Green Assembly will continue to accomplish great things.
Sincerely,
Paul Graham

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry