Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Pictures from RIV in San Antonio,TX

Maybe! But I was probably drinking! Just kidding anyways! Tee Hee!
Had ya worried though didn't I? :lol:
No I know your a kidder. :chuckleI was going to post back now you know I like short men. :laugh::laugh:Yes you were drinking.

Picture DVDs

The picture DVDs should be ready soon. Bruce has been working on them every chance he gets. With 3,900 pictures, it's been very time consuming.

Kathy:cool:

The picture DVDs should be ready soon. Bruce has been working on them every chance he gets. With 3,900 pictures, it's been very time consuming.

Kathy:cool:
Thanks Kathy. We appreciate yours and Bruces work. :wave:
Also a thanks to Homegrown.:wave:
I wish I knew how to do the DVDs. If I did them you guys would end up with DVDs like Quinns.:chuckle:chuckle

Rich,we got our DVD today, thanks, GREAT pictures. What a great trip!

B&K ... I have just opened the envelope to the 2 dvd's ... I will have myself a nice quiet afternoon slideshow :) ... Thank you!!
There is an air show happening over my house right now ... the airstrip is less than a mile down the street ..... bi-planes, war planes, stunt planes ... you name it ... I'd love to be serving you all some Sangria and be watching it together.

Thanks B&K got our discs last night. Can't wait to scroll through.

Enjoy!

Kathy :cool:

Thank you for my disc of SA...I smiled my way through that wonderful drive and laughed at the things that I had forgot....it is almost like going there again.....you did a terrific job, both of you...
love you both
Photo Mom;)

Thank you for my disc of SA...I smiled my way through that wonderful drive and laughed at the things that I had forgot....it is almost like going there again.....you did a terrific job, both of you...
love you both
Photo Mom;)

Have you watched the 2nd DVD yet?

Kathy:)

Rich ... happy surprise! I received your/George dvd today! It is amazing that there are river shots that weren't duplicated by anyone. So much to see and do ...
My little photo printer is whirring away ...
None of my pictures at lunch at the Old Mill or the Comel Winery survived the storm :pat: (even though Kathy actually got a few pictures of the storm!) ... does anyone have a couple of shots that they can email?? Or were we way too busy with the Sangria??
Thanks to everyone I will have a really nice photo book to look through ... :rocker:

Rich ... happy surprise! I received your/George dvd today! It is amazing that there are river shots that weren't duplicated by anyone. So much to see and do ...
None of my pictures at lunch at the Old Mill or the Comel Winery survived the storm :pat: (even though Kathy actually got a few pictures of the storm!) ... does anyone have a couple of shots that they can email?? Or were we way too busy with the Sangria??
Thanks to everyone I will have a really nice photo book to look through ... :rocker:
I was too busy with the Sangria. :pat:

I do have a couple of the winery, I will get them to you! But as for other stuff "I don't remember" all I remember was the Sangria after the winery!:rolleyes:

I do have a couple of the winery, I will get them to you! But as for other stuff "I don't remember" all I remember was the Sangria after the winery!:rolleyes:
Great! Thanks - I will be waiting for the email. I have a small photobook that I could only put 20 pictures into (out of 3000!) ... The winery/sangria was a good memory ... I have saved a page for it (and I'm going to put the "recipe" with it!) ... Whew! I'm glad someone had a camera! .... Kathy would be so ashamed of us - She has taught us better :rocker:

Great! Thanks - I will be waiting for the email. I have a small photobook that I could only put 20 pictures into (out of 3000!) ... The winery/sangria was a good memory ... I have saved a page for it (and I'm going to put the "recipe" with it!) ... Whew! I'm glad someone had a camera! .... Kathy would be so ashamed of us - She has taught us better :rocker:
She knows I'm too busy drinking to take pictures. Can't hold the camera steady with a beer in my hand. :chuckle:chuckle

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom