Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Pictures from RIV in San Antonio,TX

Yep and the one I do have is us three You SF and I at the wine counter! How rare is that??? Tee hee! They are on my camera and it's at home so I will e-mail them to you tomorrow. :rocker:

Great! Thanks - I will be waiting for the email. I have a small photobook that I could only put 20 pictures into (out of 3000!) ... The winery/sangria was a good memory ... I have saved a page for it (and I'm going to put the "recipe" with it!) ... Whew! I'm glad someone had a camera! .... Kathy would be so ashamed of us - She has taught us better :rocker:

Here are a few of mine...
In Las Cruces... whose legs are those, anyway. AND HOW did they get on my camera??? Blue bunnies (and Cindy) on the way to the Hilton...

I love it.. Berringer's and paper cups! That should do mswaim proud. :laugh:

That was a really fun night out there by the pool ... cookies and booze .. were we out of our minds?? :lol:

A few more:
The famous screwed Standby-V, the first contingent to the USS lexington, parked at Gruene, meal at Grist Mill in Gruene (YUM, YUM), sign on Cubby & SupaFreak's after lunch.

Fender Screw

I am so glad that only the V model comes with the fender screw, sure glad I got the regular XLR, no screw.:chuckle:chuckle:chuckle

Just a few more:
Lunch @ Joes Crab Shack on the Riverwalk, waiting out the rain at a GREAT jazz club on the Riverwalk, ducks on the Riverwalk, lunch??? at the Cadillac Bar, Traffic Director???

I am so glad that only the V model comes with the fender screw, sure glad I got the regular XLR, no screw.:chuckle:chuckle:chuckle
Not all the V models has that nice addition. Cubby's missing one :dunno:. So the one with the screw in the fender must be a limited production.

Nice pixs MT. Thanks
:D:wave:

Just a few more:
Lunch @ Joes Crab Shack on the Riverwalk, waiting out the rain at a GREAT jazz club on the Riverwalk, ducks on the Riverwalk, lunch??? at the Cadillac Bar, Traffic Director???

Yeah .... my kind of lunch ... Spicy Bloody Mary's! ... There goes Marion, again ... :chuckle ... I see she missed a stage there at the jazz club. We actually missed going there, everyone that stopped by there said it was awesome - thanks, Rod for posting these pictures ... I especially am glad for the pictures at the Old Mill ...

Yeah .... my kind of lunch ... Spicy Bloody Mary's! ... There goes Marion, again ... :chuckle ... I see she missed a stage there at the jazz club. We actually missed going there, everyone that stopped by there said it was awesome - thanks, Rod for posting these pictures ... I especially am glad for the pictures at the Old Mill ...
I have more of the lunch at the Mill if you would like me to email them to you...

Don't worry Robert it is staying right there as a reminder to be leading or way in the back on convoys:bash: Let me hammer that little sucker in further.
I look at it like a beauty mark.:pat:

mtrocket,

Thanks for the pictures!
If you have more pictures, please post them. We would love to see them.

Kathy

mtrocket,

Thanks for the pictures!
If you have more pictures, please post them. We would love to see them.

Kathy

I have quite a few more... not sure if there is a limit as to how many attachments you can have.
When I get a chance, I'll post more...

Fun, Fun, Fun that's all I've got to say! Thanks for sharing!
MB:wave:
Just a few more:

Bobo,

You need to put one on the other side and then if someone asks tell them the car goes so fast they have to be there or the fenders will fly off :laugh::lol::laugh::lol:

Don't worry Robert it is staying right there as a reminder to be leading or way in the back on convoys:bash: Let me hammer that little sucker in further.
I look at it like a beauty mark.:pat:

The picture DVD went out yesterday to our friends @ the San Antonio fire station. Kathy also included info on this forum,so hopefully we will hear from a few of them. They were great guys and they really liked the cars (and Supa).

Bruce :)

No one else has a scew in their fender and until I get an opology from the person that caused it to be there, it will stay there as a reminder.
Bobo,

You need to put one on the other side and then if someone asks tell them the car goes so fast they have to be there or the fenders will fly off :laugh::lol::laugh::lol:

No one else has a scew in their fender and until I get an opology from the person that caused it to be there, it will stay there as a reminder.

DO YOU FIND IT THAT HARD TO APOLOGIZE TO YOURSELF ??? Get over it.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom