Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Powdercoated brake calipers

Can't wait to get it back on the road! The sun is shining here in Michigan....

Attachments

• Calipers.jpg
    Calipers.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 709
Your silver car with blue calipers is going to look GREAT! Saw a Vette in that color combo the other day & thought it looked terrific.

CTS-V is done!!

Here are some pics of the CTS-V calipers Bruce did for me. The only problem now, is wrestling the car back from him and Kathy!! :laugh::laugh:

CTS-V calipers.jpg

CTS-V calipers2.jpg

CTS-V front caliper.jpg

CTS-V rear caliper.jpg

Good luck getting the car back from Kathy...BTW you may need another set of tires.:lol::lol:

You need to re-read my post, I said wrestling--NUDE wrestling!! I'm sure I'LL be getting it back!!:laugh::laugh:

Good luck getting the car back from Kathy...BTW you may need another set of tires.:lol::lol:

Can't wait to get it back on the road! The sun is shining here in Michigan....
Those are cool. The next time mine wear out, I think I'll look into getting some red ones. I saw a red xlr when mine was being worked on, or maybe it was black, :dunno: But it had some nice red ones on the car

........The only problem now, is wrestling the car back from him and Kathy!! :laugh::laugh:

Speaking from my last year's experience I have to agree that "wrestling" a Cadillac back from these two Cadillac car lovers is by far the greatest challenge.
What if I retrieved it and drove it to you for Bob Fest this fall.......

Steve

WOW!!!! They look great. A very nice combo. :worship:

I just sent off a new set of V calipers to Mike at the ThePowderCoater.com to powdercoat them velocity yellow and the V logo in black. I can't wait to see how they look on Victor-V.

Good luck on getting your V back Cubby!!!

Here are some pics of the CTS-V calipers Bruce did for me. The only problem now, is wrestling the car back from him and Kathy!! :laugh::laugh:

View attachment 3164

View attachment 3165

View attachment 3166

View attachment 3167

Steve,

I have it figured out if the nude wrestling doesn't work, I'll distract them. Long's donuts for Bruce and chocolate for Kathy!! :lol::lol:

Speaking from my last year's experience I have to agree that "wrestling" a Cadillac back from these two Cadillac car lovers is by far the greatest challenge.
What if I retrieved it and drove it to you for Bob Fest this fall.......

Steve

I wouldn't mind having these? Its a toss up between the red (to match my xlr) or the grey. Yes dave to bad you don't live closer. Some things that i would want, (not really need) I could keep you busy too.

I wouldn't mind having these? Its a toss up between the red (to match my xlr) or the grey. Yes dave to bad you don't live closer. Some things that i would want, (not really need) I could keep you busy too.

That sounds way to familiar "WANT BUT NOT NEED"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks Dan Gouker

calipers

Bruce recently had yellow calipers made up for and installed on my black XLR but i am having difficulty posting or attaching the photographs...help!!!

Bruce recently had yellow calipers made up for and installed on my black XLR but i am having difficulty posting or attaching the photographs...help!!!

Post the pictures to your favorite online spot (Facebook, Google+, Photobucket, Flickr etc) Copy the URL for the picture (Highlight the address while viewing the picture and press ctrl + C). Select the Insert Image button on your post here. Select the "From URL" tab, paste the address of your picture (ctrl + V) and make sure the check box "retrieve remote file...." is NOT checked.

HTH

Finally finished up with Victor-V's powdercoated brakes. :cool:

Attachments

• V calipers 1.JPG
    V calipers 1.JPG
    94.5 KB · Views: 500
  • V calipers 2.JPG
    V calipers 2.JPG
    107.4 KB · Views: 488
  • V front brake 1.JPG
    V front brake 1.JPG
    111.7 KB · Views: 539