Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Radio Settings

Cadiblk

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2005 Black Raven XLR
I have a problem with the radio in my XLR. Everytime I start the car or change radio stations the equalizer functions are reset back to flat. How can I get the radio to keep the bass, mid range, and trebble settings?

You have to set the radio station with the settings you desire for EACH station. Select your station, select your levels, then press and HOLD the preset until it beeps. Now your equalization settings will be saved for that particular preset station. Yeah, it's kind of odd....
No kidding? ... good info.

You have to set the radio station with the settings you desire for EACH station. Select your station, select your levels, then press and HOLD the preset until it beeps. Now your equalization settings will be saved for that particular preset station. Yeah, it's kind of odd....

Thanks for the info Rich.:wave:

Don't you also have to set driver 1 or driver 2 afterwards to hold the settings? I vaguely remember doing that.
Bruce

this will take me a while....trying to program all 200 or so XM stations...see you in the spring!!! I may be done by then

Thanks for the info. That is a very funky way of programming. I can see wanting different settings for one or two stations, but programming for all of the presets is a pain. Oh well, more time to spend in the X!!

Thanks for the info. That is a very funky way of programming. I can see wanting different settings for one or two stations, but programming for all of the presets is a pain. Oh well, more time to spend in the X!!
A lot of programming, but then talk radio isn't listened to at the same levels as Underground Garage channel. It's actually very cool of Cadillac.
Bruce

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back