Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Really impressed with my xlr

1BADXLR

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2005 Xenon Blue XLR
Just made the trip from Florida to Minnesota with my xlr, a 1500 mile 24 hr drive straight. I got one month off of leave from the military to finally enjoy myself. The car had no problems and even though it was slightly cramped, overall I had a lot of fun. Got a lot of thumbs up and honks from the semi's along the way. I put the 2009 xlrv front end on the car and I was still able to use the acc which worked very well. Now to clean the car and change the oil and show off a little :)

Just made the trip from Florida to Minnesota with my xlr, a 1500 mile 24 hr drive straight. I got one month off of leave from the military to finally enjoy myself. The car had no problems and even though it was slightly cramped, overall I had a lot of fun. Got a lot of thumbs up and honks from the semi's along the way. I put the 2009 xlrv front end on the car and I was still able to use the acc which worked very well. Now to clean the car and change the oil and show off a little :)

Glad you had a GREAT trip!!!

Glad you have had the start to a great trip. I have heard that others have also installed the XLR-V lower grille and that the ACC still works....its good to know.

:cool:

Just made the trip from Florida ......, overall I had a lot of fun. Got a lot of thumbs up and honks from the semi's along the way. :)

Isn't it just awesome the reaction that the XLR generates from others when you are on the road.

It is particularly epic when you can join a stream of others for some spirited driving. Very exhilarating......and certainly draws lots of attention!!

Perhaps at Homecoming (or on the way) you can get that experience too.
It is a blast!

Steve

We where tripin too!

I took my wife for her 50th Birthday to Charleston SC the week before Memorial Day we live in S central PA we stop on the way down but drove straight thru on the way back (12hrs.) on Memorial Day traffic was hell and it was 98 degrees, AC was on because all the stuff was in the back but still got stuffy and warm inside. I gotta agree it's was alittle cramped. But we just love our XLR. Today I spent all day waxing with Zaino's Products some of best out there! Monday gonna do the interior. Headed for OC MD next weekend for couple of days for my Birthday getaway! Enjoy your XLR I know we do! Dan and my 05 Platinium Silver :patriot:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom