Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Show and tell

HOMEGAMEROOM

Great set-up, Rich. I'm with Supa in that I'm more impressed with what you did to the machines than the fact that you have such an impressive "GAMEROOM."

In all fairness, MissyBling, Rich has been TRYING to get us to visit for some time now. He even offered us free lodging for Mid Ohio.

Rich, I might suggest that you do not document your other nickname as thoroughly as you did this one :naughty:

LOVE "the girls." Supa: Do you want to share custody?

It's raining like H$&L here and I need to run errands :willy_nilly:
BYE ALL... George :wave:

Great set-up, Rich. I'm with Supa in that I'm more impressed with what you did to the machines than the fact that you have such an impressive "GAMEROOM."

In all fairness, MissyBling, Rich has been TRYING to get us to visit for some time now. He even offered us free lodging for Mid Ohio.

Rich, I might suggest that you do not document your other nickname as thoroughly as you did this one :naughty:

LOVE "the girls." Supa: Do you want to share custody?

It's raining like H$&L here and I need to run errands :willy_nilly:
BYE ALL... George :wave:
Sure I'll share custody with you. :naughty:

Mr. Gameroom,
Are all of those cool play things in your basement or is your house one HUGE arcade???:dunno::dunno:

VERY, VERY COOL!!!

Floyd

Impressive!!!

Awesome toys Rich, thanks so much for sharing them with us. You have done a great job restoring them. I've got a 50's Coke machine that you can take a shot at.:lol:

How did your collection get started? Your place looks great! Perfect for Supa.:lol:

Bruce :D

Yep, everythings in the basement. I have about 2/3 of it finished off for the gameroom - the other 1/3 is storage.

Like many things in life, I got started with one pinball machine, which led to 2, and so on. I'm out of real estate and am happy with what I have, so the collection has been the same for a while now.

I always loved pinball machines since I was a kid. I remember playing a similar bowling machine in a department store when I was about 4. I'd always beg my om for a dime to play it.

Yep, everythings in the basement. I have about 2/3 of it finished off for the gameroom - the other 1/3 is storage.

Like many things in life, I got started with one pinball machine, which led to 2, and so on. I'm out of real estate and am happy with what I have, so the collection has been the same for a while now.

I always loved pinball machines since I was a kid. I remember playing a similar bowling machine in a department store when I was about 4. I'd always beg my om for a dime to play it.

I have a soft spot for games too - pinball always facinated me ... when I was little there was one at the front door of Thrifty Drugs - All of that bling must have been the trigger for life!
(check your email - something interesting for you to check out) .... I used to work for a game business about 10 years ago. Watching the techs take those things apart was facinating ... like computers, with literally, all the bells and whistles! :rocker:
Great room - I'm envious.

I have a soft spot for games too - pinball always facinated me ... when I was little there was one at the front door of Thrifty Drugs - All of that bling must have been the trigger for life!.... I used to work for a game business about 10 years ago. Watching the techs take those things apart was facinating ... like computers, with literally, all the bells and whistles! :rocker:
Great room - I'm envious.

They are fascinating to take apart and repair, but maybe not as fascinating as washers and dryers!!!! :laugh::chuckle:laugh: Ohhh, I'm gonna get it for that one!!!! Yeah, I still crack myself up!:chuckle:laugh::lol:

'66 Corvette

Great to see such nice toyz! I've owned this Vette for 22 years now:
my-7.jpg

Hence my name,

Wow! What a beauty! Thanks for sharing!

I parked next to a 69 Vette when I went for my run in the park the other day - the owners had over 140,000 miles on it, and she looked great!

Side note- I might see 1 XLR on the road every year where I live. On my way home last night, there was a Gold Mist ahead of me! I sped up and gave a honk and a wave! I was hoping they'd follow me, but they didn't.

my-7.jpg

Hence my name,

Beautiful '66! One of the most beautiful cars ever built. Do you get to drive her much? Where did you find her? Have there been others?

Bruce:wave:

my-7.jpg

Hence my name,

Very nice looking Stingray, 427. Have a friend with a Yellow '67, but it needs work. They are awesome looking cars. :wave::cool:

my-7.jpg

Hence my name,
Shes a beauty. Well taken care of. I had a 67 when I came back from Nam and this car was so fast and just awsome. I have always regreted not holding on to it but who at that time would have thought they would have the value they have today. :rocker::rocker::rocker:

Fred:patriot:

Homegameroom, yep the name makes sense. Nice collection of toys & games down there. Must be a huge basement. Very nice.
427: very nice Corvette, always loved the mid-years. Let me know if you need a right testicle, maybe we could work a trade! LOL
Bruce

Homegameroom, yep the name makes sense. Nice collection of toys & games down there. Must be a huge basement. Very nice.
427: very nice Corvette, always loved the mid-years. Let me know if you need a right testicle, maybe we could work a trade! LOL
Bruce
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Here are a few of my toys, one still in my possession and the others sold (hated selling them) The Wife and I downsized to a smaller house (with a smaller garage) in VA after the nest was empty....no room to keep all of my toys, alas they had to go.. :cool:

2005 Chrysler Crossfire Roadster Limited. (still own)
Front3_41.jpg

1999 Dodge Prowler (sold 4 years ago)
n761878712_1401295_6513522.jpg

1975 Bricklin SV-1 (sold 3 years ago)
1975_Bricklin_SV11.jpg

Nice! Thanks for sharing!

Wouldn't it be nice to find a GIANT garage with maybe a small suite above it to live in? I'd be happy!

So would I, and the Mrs. also!!!! Maybe when the economy picks up a bit :patriot: I will build another garage on my property and start all over again. :cool:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom