Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Show and tell

More photos of Daisey

Falldrive09772.jpg

Falldrive09727.jpg

Just a couple of our toys

2431516Picture057.jpg

WOW! That's quite a stable of cars you've got! I'm drooling in my cereal right now!:worship::worship::worship::worship:

Thanks for posting the pic, and I hope you came through the rains okay. I know there was a LOT of flooding in your neck of the woods.

We were very fortunate to escape with no damage. Three houses down from us they lost 5 homes and seven cars to include a new Porsche and Escalade. Could not believe that there was over 10 feet of water on our street. I think the houses will be condemed. We are not located in any sort of flood plane. Just got lucky and by the grace of God we were spared.

They sure are beautiful! Thanks for posting the picture. It must be tough deciding which one to drive.:lol:

The XLR is my brides DD the GS is my DD and Blue 04 is for sale. HHR hauls the dogs:):):)

Very nice Bassman. :worship::worship:Thanks for posting.

Awsome cars. I have been reading quite a bit about the GS and how they added many Z06 features and performance upgrades. I have an 03 coupe Z51 I am thinking about getting the GS. What do you think about its performance?:wave:

Speedway:wave:

Awsome cars. I have been reading quite a bit about the GS and how they added many Z06 features and performance upgrades. I have an 03 coupe Z51 I am thinking about getting the GS. What do you think about its performance?:wave:

Speedway:wave:

The performance is a great upgrade from the C5. The LS3 is much more refined than the LS2 that was in my 06 Z51. Handling is much more responsive and braking is superb. I personally enjoy everything about the GS even though the Z06 guys like to badmouth it. I also have the Z51 in my 04 and there is no comparison. If I need to upgrade the power just add a Pro Charger. I'm more into getting available power to the road. If I want to play with the Z06's I'll just take the V.:laugh::laugh::laugh:If you are considering the change from the C5 I would highly reccomend you take a test drive I think you'll be very impressed with the difference.:wave::wave:

Thanks for the info I know when you read the spec's it has to be one awsome car and for the price it just cant be beat. I love the XLR but there is just something about the Vette that no other car can compete with. :blinzel:

Speedway;)

WOW - Great toys, Bassman. Can the MMs come over to play?
Kidding aside, you must really love cars to have the collection you do. One thing about the group on this forum, we ENJOY our cars. We don't just COLLECT them. I hope you will join us in Colorado. WELCOME to the :party
George

Supercharged!!

Here's a link to a supercharged Camaro. AK's SS, in this fourm is,,,(if I get this right),,, my daughter's husband's best friend. He was in their wedding. I haven't seen the car yet. Might have to go out and see the daughter\son-in-law and go see the kid!

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64347

Wow. Nice. :worship:

Thanks for posting the pictures. It is a beautiful car (the ladies don't look too bad either :lol:). I love Cobras, such an awesome car. How long have you owned it? Do you drive it much?

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom