Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Show Us Your XLR

Here is mine at work with a couple of the fellas!!

Thanks. I have owned only one non-american vehicle and it was when I was 18. Buy American!!!

Here is mine,
Super Star XLR ;)

One of my favorite colors. Interesting bumper/lower grill configuration on the export cars. I don't remember Hans' car in Germany having that bumper.

Crimson Pearl in the snow

I like to take every good opportunity to post a picture of Crimson Pearl, so here it is! This was taken after a small snowfall we had back in February. Although she looks pretty in the snow, she would never be driven in it! :(

MVC-005F.jpg

Driving in snow

Coming back from California in December of 2008 I had to drive in snow from Holbrook, AZ to Colorado Springs. "Little Bugger" handled great, of course my first stop in Colorado Springs was Red Noland Cadillac as he was filthy. The only thing I worried about was the clearance as the snow was pretty deep on the interstates. Crimpson Pearl stands out better in the snow than my Silver.

I like to take every good opportunity to post a picture of Crimson Pearl, so here it is! This was taken after a small snowfall we had back in February. Although she looks pretty in the snow, she would never be driven in it! :(

MVC-005F.jpg

What a great picture, she sure looks beautiful in the snow.:)

The STEALTH look ...

Here are some pics of my new wheels... really brings out the powdercoated calipers. I get so many more compliments; since the wheels upgrades. :rocker:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom