Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Show Us Your XLR

What brand rotors and pads did you buy? I have been looking online for new drilled and slotted rotors and ceramic pads.

Hello everyone :wave:, new to the forum just wanted to check in.. I saw this thread and thought great way to intro.
17702384448_288092815_IM1_MAIN_565x421_A_562x421-1.jpg

Welcome to the greatest XLR forum on the net. Now that you have your new-to-you beauty, be sure to check out the events thread and join in on the trips planned for 2011!!

Welcome, your XLR is a beauty. I know you will enjoy many wonderful miles with it. :D

Speedway:wave::wave::wave::wave:

Welcome XLRMOB... you know, Montana is right on the way to Bowling Green in July. Can you spell c-a-r-a-v-a-n??

After a little fall drive

We took Crimson Pearl out for a little fall drive to look at the leaves. Here's a few photos of her after we returned home and prior to her returning to her nice warm garage.

XLRFall20103.jpg

XLRFall20102.jpg
XLRFall20201.jpg

The colors of the fall foilage are outstanding as is Crimson Pearl.

Great photos thanks for sharing your car looks brand new.:D

Speedway:)

As a long-time Bama fan, the Crimson Pearl color is close to my heart... and came in a close second to the Black Raven I HAD to have in an XLR! Stunning photos of your beautiful ride!

This is my '05 XLR. Im in the process of converting the front of the car to the '09 version along with some suspension help. I will post up some pictures when the car gets out of the body shop in a couple weeks. Im in florida right now for military and I'll be driving back home to minnesota for the car craft summer nationals.

SDC10367.jpg

SDC10353.jpg

This is my '05 XLR. Im in the process of converting the front of the car to the '09 version along with some suspension help. I will post up some pictures when the car gets out of the body shop in a couple weeks. Im in florida right now for military and I'll be driving back home to minnesota for the car craft summer nationals.

NICE... Especially like the wheels!!!!

Great looking car! Nice wheels! What kind of slotted/drilled rotors are those? I've been looking to replace my oem rotors for a little more stopping performance.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom