Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Spring Drive '12, May 19

Believe me I'm trying. Between us the car is new obviously a lot of my time during the winter was spent planning what to do with the new toy and doing acouple things. Now that spring is here a lot of my time not at work is constructing a addition on the homestead. To top it off I'm getting married mid June free time is spent deciding this and picking that and meeting this person. I'm still trying to throw in bobfest. This year is packed for me any chance I get though is either driven my new baby or riding my bikes. I'll be around for awhile there's time thanks.

I totally get it... there are just so many days in the summer to get everything done. Congrats on your upcoming wedding, too. :rocker:

Sure hope you can at least make it to BOBFEST - if there is only one event to make - THAT is the one. :)

Spring Drive 2012

Count me in. It will be nice to see everyone...George

Will there be a caravan out of Indy to the hotels?

Will there be a caravan out of Indy to the hotels?

Kathy & I will be leaving for Kalamazoo after work on Friday the 18th. If anyone would like to caravan up with us, they are more than welcome. We will be going up SR31N. We should arrive around 10pm. :wave:

Double the Fun!!

As some of you know, I pulled the trigger on a 2011 CTS-V Coupe and will pick it up later next week. Now the dilemma for the Spring Drive--which one to bring?? After talking with Supa, sounds like we will be bringing both!! Now the fight will be on who drives what. I have a feeling Supa will win the battle. :laugh::laugh: See you all soon!!

A preview:

Which car does the winner drive?

Doesn't sound like either one is a loser... Both cars are awesome, Cubby. Can't wait to see both cars next month. Love the color of the coupe, beautiful. :rocker:

Doesn't sound like either one is a loser... Both cars are awesome, Cubby. Can't wait to see both cars next month. Love the color of the coupe, beautiful. :rocker:

I argree, is there even a loser when it comes to driving a high-performance supercharged luxurious cadillac?

After thinking it over, either is the winner no matter which car you drive----I become the loser, as I'm the one who has to keep them spotless! :chuckle:chuckle

Which car does the winner drive?

Looks as though we will all be spread out abit. Supa & I are at the Holiday Inn Express. We'll have to pick which will be the party spot. :lol::lol:

The list has been updated, we have 7 XLRs signed up. It would be great to add a few more to the list. :wave:

A visit to The Gilmore Classic Car Museum in Kalamazoo, MI would make for a fun Spring Drive. Check out the link below;

events_details&

FYI: if any of you are beer fans!!, Kalamazoo is home to Bell's brewery.. They have a great tour and store and they always have a couple of beers that you can only buy there. GOOD STUFF :drink::drink:

Hey Rich, looks like the NE Ohio delegation (both of us) are at the Fairfield. Coach and I look forward to seeing you there. We'll find a party spot or a pinball or both!:lol:

You may want to change that, buddy. The entire hotel (HI Express) is smoke-free.

HIE told me all hotels in Michigan are smoke-free. Damn politicians!

I am very glad that this event is taking place on the 19th, because then I can celebrate my graduation with everybody!

Where are you guy's going for dinner Saturday night? Would there be room for 2 more at the table?? :love:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom