Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Spring Drive '12, May 19

Bruce! The pictures are awesome .... OMG those pedal cars!! I love them! I have never seen that little Ford before .... that is Detail Guy's dream machine .... (not the pedal version :lol:) .... but, I'm sure somehow he would have managed to buy that and take it home .... that is my kind of car show! LOVE IT!!!!!

I'd take credit for the weather, but I don't want to be struck by a lightning bolt! :laugh::laugh:

................................- and a special award should go to the event committee member responsible for the weather.:cool:

What a great start to our 2012 XLR touring!! It was great to see everyone again and be a part of a great car show at the Gilmore Auto Museum. We were glad to see Whit make the trip up and have our 'CA. Midwest Maruader' fly in for the event. :lol::lol:

We made it home safe and sound Sunday afternoon after stopping in South Haven, MI to see relatives for a short visit. We kept our speed at the limit, as there were too many troopers on the road and just as many dead deer on the side of the road.:chuckle:chuckle

We are already looking forward to the next trip--PA in June. My how time flies, especially in these cars!!

Thanks for the phone call on Saturday! Great to hear from the MMs. So sorry to have missed the trip, and all of you, but we did 'get Julia graduated' ---a MAJOR accomplishment!
She's flying to Tampa tonight to visit Hannah and D2 for a few days. Then home to WI to pack up for her move to NYC on May 29.

Looks like you all had another wonderful get-together :) Absolutely count us in for next time!
Love,
Quinn

More pictures

IMG_3155.jpg

IMG_3139.jpg

IMG_3177.jpg

IMG_3185.jpg

IMG_3193.jpg

IMG_3201.jpg

IMG_3207.jpg

IMG_3222.jpg

IMG_3214.jpg

Wow, it sure looked fun.....

Besides missing everybody, I missed a really good show....I saw the back of Cubbys new car in the picture, plus seeing the XLR's all in a row was a beautiful site. I never get tired of seeing them...The pictures are beautiful and I can't wait to see more...and all of you. :wave:

Kathy & Bruce met me in Kokomo for lunch, and Zoey was dirty, she got some rain on her, so we went to Greentown and ran her through the no touch car wash. What would I do without them? That was fun in itself, just like old times...We dried her off, and Bruce speed shined it while we all talked, in an empty bay. He is the best...:cool:

I am looking forward to seeing you, really....I miss all of you...

jeanie:)

AWESOME pictures, Bruce and Kathy! You two never cease to amaze me with your photogenic eye. And the Gilmore makes such a nice backdrop - for just about ANY picture, too. :)

Great time had by all - I think we should make this an annual event, to kick off the spring season. :rocker:

Great pics, Bruce & Kathy!! I missed seeing the Scooby-Doo van, glad you got a picture of it! :chuckle:chuckle Love the multi-colored shag carpeting! :lol::lol:

Once again, thank you Kathy and Bruce for capturing the weekend and sharing. We're big fans of hood ornaments/radiator cap decorations and your photos are great. The two separate hood ornament collections and the building dedicated to the pedal cars - the pedal first Indy 500 winner was over the top cool - are two more reasons this "museum" is a must visit for any car person.

GREAT PHOTOS OF THE MUSEUM!!! I HAD one of the pedal car fire engines as a kid, don't have ANY idea where it's at now, though.
Good to see pictues of everyone also, doesn't look like ANYBODY has changed at all since San Antonio!!!

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom