Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Taurus SHO

That is one sharp car lady with many names. Now you need to get your hair colored to match the car. Between your new flashy car in Illinois and Missy Bling's in Indiana I don't think winter will have a chance this year. All that glitz will turn the snow away. :wave::wave::wave:

I hope you are enjoying your new ride. Ginger sounds like a good name.:)

Thanks guys. I am hoping the glitz keeps the snow away. I think I am going to name her Ginger. She is fun.

Robert,

Believe it or not she used to be a redhead!!! She quit doing it because she thought it made her look too wild!! :laugh::laugh:

That is one sharp car lady with many names. Now you need to get your hair colored to match the car. Between your new flashy car in Illinois and Missy Bling's in Indiana I don't think winter will have a chance this year. All that glitz will turn the snow away. :wave::wave::wave:

I like the name Ginger! :)

(Also like the 2 tone interior!)

FORD Got it Right!!

Ford got it right with the new SHO!!! We drove it up to work today (about 50 miles; mostly back roads) I was able to get it up to 100 a couple of times--very quickly and very smooth!! The cockpit area is very well designed and easy to see everything. Navigation; even though I knew where we were going is the best. The SYNC system (voice activation) works on everything-navigation, radio, climate control, MP player and bluetooth.

Supa better pray for a bad winter around here, so we have to use the Expedition; otherwise I can see myself driving this quite often!! :lol::lol:

Ginger sounds good to me but after cubby's post maybe Gingersnap would be more fitting with all that power.;)

Fred:wave:

It's official her name is Ginger. I couldn't go with Gigi I have a friend her grandaughter calls her Gigi, don't want to confuse the kid. :D Cubby has her back out tonight. I think he loves her. :love:

It's official her name is Ginger. I couldn't go with Gigi I have a friend her grandaughter calls her Gigi, don't want to confuse the kid. :D Cubby has her back out tonight. I think he loves her. :love:

Hasn't he got enough of his own toys to play with? You're going to have to take away his FOB.:lol:

OH My Gosh You got her and I was not even on here to enjoy the conversation!!:ugh: I love it, it is a beauty! And the name is even better, told ya she was a GINGER! I know you are having fun, cause I still am!!! Enjoy and can't wait to see it. :D
Love ya, Bling!!! :wave:

Remember Ginger and Daisy got to get to gether to zoom zoom!!! :naughty:

OH My Gosh You got her and I was not even on here to enjoy the conversation!!:ugh: I love it, it is a beauty! And the name is even better, told ya she was a GINGER! I know you are having fun, cause I still am!!! Enjoy and can't wait to see it. :D
Love ya, Bling!!! :wave:

Remember Ginger and Daisy got to get to gether to zoom zoom!!! :naughty:
Sales guy told me I should beat Daisy. :naughty: :chuckle

Pictures of Ginger

October20091369.jpg

October20091416.jpg

October20091419.jpg

October20091338.jpg

Thank you Bruce & Kathy for coming to see my baby and visiting us. We had a great time. My house is always open. Thanks for posting pics of my Ginger. :worship::love:

Forgot to mention today was the first time I actually drove Ginger a long distance, Cubby has been doing most of the driving, not complaining dear, OMG. The speed can get away from you very easily. Ginger drives very smooth. Didn't realize I was going as fast as I was until I looked down at the speedometer. :D Fun to drive loving her.

Thanks for the great pics, Bruce & Kathy. We had a great time this weekend. Hope you guys did as well.Looking forward to getting together up in Rosemont in a few weeks.

Ginger is a wonderful car. The two tone interior is beautiful. She really runs and has a great ride. I also thought the fit and finish were top notch, a great American car.:patriot:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom