Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Taurus SHO

Really is pleasing to the eye. I like the color and the two tone seats sound really nice. I can see from your post that you will have fun with this car.;)

Fred:wave::wave:

Really is pleasing to the eye. I like the color and the two tone seats sound really nice. I can see from your post that you will have fun with this car.;)

Fred:wave::wave:
Post # 148 shows the interior.

Hey, don't tell Scarlett!!!!:chuckle
Rich wanted to tell you Scarlette-V is mad at Cubby. When Bruce & Kathy was there Saturday Cubby tried to start Scarlette-V and she didn't start. I do believe she is ****ed. She started after her daddy paid her a little attention. :chuckle

Rich wanted to tell you Scarlette-V is mad at Cubby. When Bruce & Kathy was there Saturday Cubby tried to start Scarlette-V and she didn't start. I do believe she is ****ed. She started after her daddy paid her a little attention. :chuckle

They can be tempermental at times! :chuckle

Very nice interior the car is quite nice I know you will have lots of good times with it.;)

Fred:wave::wave::wave::wave:
I already am Fred. She is fun.
:D

Naming my XLR

Took her to work today. Cubby loves her. She drives great and she has alot of go to her. :D
Chicago Dave you have to name your car. :D

So I've been trying to think of a name for my car. Wanted something with a "Z" in it (since my last name begins with a "Z"). So what do you think of ZEUS? Lola's mom said my car is a boy car. What do you guys think?

Mmmmmm, how's Zorro strike you?

Wears a stunning black outfit,
Zorro, Spanish for fox, is foxlike and cunning. Never gets caught ..... rides like the wind.

That would be my suggestion ... :blinzel:

Mmmmmm, how's Zorro strike you?

Wears a stunning black outfit,
Zorro, Spanish for fox, is foxlike and cunning. Never gets caught ..... rides like the wind.

That would be my suggestion ... :blinzel:

HHmmm, I like it. I've painted my grill black to match the body... can be like a "mask". Thanks Lola's mom.

Call me Ruth Ann, or RA ....
Glad you like it ...
The grill makes a perfect mask .... ! How cool a windrestrictor would look with the mark of the Z .... so cool.

So I've been trying to think of a name for my car. Wanted something with a "Z" in it (since my last name begins with a "Z"). So what do you think of ZEUS? Lola's mom said my car is a boy car. What do you guys think?
I like Zorro. I like what RA said about a windrestrictor with a Z would be real neat. JMO. :D

I like Zorro. I like what RA said about a windrestrictor with a Z would be real neat. JMO. :D

Thanks for the input Ruth Ann and Marion. Would you believe I just ordered a Windrestrictor yesterday afternoon? They already shipped it today (didn't even get a chance to see if they would put the order on HOLD to add the Zorro "Z"). I'm going to email them to see what it would cost to add after-the-fact. I ordered just the XLR Body outline design. Maybe I can get the Zorro underneath it. I'll play with the design and see what Windrestrictor can do.

Yea, I'm liking Zorro. Pretty cool. :cool:

Thanks for the input Ruth Ann and Marion. Would you believe I just ordered a Windrestrictor yesterday afternoon? They already shipped it today (didn't even get a chance to see if they would put the order on HOLD to add the Zorro "Z"). I'm going to email them to see what it would cost to add after-the-fact. I ordered just the XLR Body outline design. Maybe I can get the Zorro underneath it. I'll play with the design and see what Windrestrictor can do.

Yea, I'm liking Zorro. Pretty cool. :cool:
PM Stephen I'm sure he can help you out. I think the "Z" would look neat in the outline. JMO.

I want to see some photos of the SHO's engine bay !!
I will have Cubby take some this weekend and post them for you. :D

I'll take some this weekend, Mark. It is just like everybody else these days--engine covers to make it look more appealing. I don't think any mfgr. paints their engines anymore.

The twin turbo's are tucked way down--can't hardly see them unless you look way down behind everything.

I want to see some photos of the SHO's engine bay !!

Too bad; but it is the way they all do it - although the blower on my Shelby stands out like a sore thumb and whines like a jet engine when it's spooling up !

That's what I liked about my Roush supercharged F150 Supercrew. You could hear the wind; just above the sound of the squealing tires.:lol:

Supa hasn't let me drive her Ginger enough for me to see if I can get the AWD 20" tires to bark.:laugh:

Too bad; but it is the way they all do it - although the blower on my Shelby stands out like a sore thumb and whines like a jet engine when it's spooling up !

Engine Bay

Mark, here's the pics you wanted to see.

DSC01418.jpg

DSC01419.jpg

Hope nothing goes wrong with this; although we do have the extended warranty--very tight to work on anything!!

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom