Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Taurus SHO

You know they have shirts that have that saying on there. Maybe I should get some of us ladies those. That way husbands won't forget. :D

Now there's a thought! You ladies remember those really blingedy-bling-bling tee-shirts we saw in the window in San Antonio with the wine glass? THAT'S what we need to think about for MM women for the Colorado trip! Oh, yeah! :rocker:
We need some SERIOUS bling! Maybe Kathy could find more of those big ol' rock rings too.
Ha - I wore my Texas blingin' pin about a week ago on one of my Cadillac shirts just for fun ... it looked cute.

Now there's a thought! You ladies remember those really blingedy-bling-bling tee-shirts we saw in the window in San Antonio with the wine glass? THAT'S what we need to think about for MM women for the Colorado trip! Oh, yeah! :rocker:
We need some SERIOUS bling! Maybe Kathy could find more of those big ol' rock rings too.
Ha - I wore my Texas blingin' pin about a week ago on one of my Cadillac shirts just for fun ... it looked cute.
That would be fun. I wore my pin for 9/11. I have looked for the bling rings I can't find them. I don't know how Kathy finds that stuff but she always seems too.

Got word from my bro in law. She is in chassis. :D
Forgot to mention our dealer got in a Taruas SEL and it was gone with in a week.

Okay ... so .... how long from there to YOU? Are pictures being taken .... hey, you can start a baby book! How fun!:rocker:

Okay ... so .... how long from there to YOU? Are pictures being taken .... hey, you can start a baby book! How fun!:rocker:
RA your funny. :chuckle I wish I could start a baby book for her. My bro in law was told if they even get caught with a camera in the plant they lose their job. I don't want him to lose his job so no pics. My sis said if he loses his job that they would be moving in with me. Unfortunately there was annoucement made about it. I believe it because I know there is pics out there of a car being built online already. I have to check with my bro to see how much longer. Cubby said he doesn't think it was started on Oct 5th. He did say he let everyone know who's car it was so to keep an eye on her. They don't want to screw with Supa. :chuckle As soon as she is here I will have my people, you know who you guys are :love:, put pictures up.

Taruas.....

Got word from my bro in law. She is in chassis. :D
Forgot to mention our dealer got in a Taruas SEL and it was gone with in a week.

yeahhhhhhh....I looked a Tauras SHO up on the internet, It was beautiful.. I know you are excited, I can't wait for you to get it and post pictures....keep us informed. Remember, "Life's too short to drive a boring car" and nothing's more exciting than getting the one you want...

jeanie:):):)

Stopped at the dealer yesterday to pick up my Expedtion from service and the other owner of the dealer got in his Tuxedo Black SHO (awesome looking color, has multicolor chips in the paint) I think Supa's should be here this week sometime. I told her if she doesn't like the Cinnamon when it comes in we can steal Jeff's Balck one.:lol::lol: If it does make it before next weekend and the weather is still decent, we'll do a MM cookout party if you are interested.

Let us know when you get her, maybe we can come up and see her in person.

Still no word on my baby. :( I'm getting very antsy. :bawling:

I feel your pain.:)

They are taking a little longer with yours to make sure she is SUPA.:lol:
That's what I'm thinking. The plant is really close so they don't want Supa going in there if there is anything wrong with it. :chuckle Kevin told the dealer Saturday that we would go pick it up if she is ready. :dunno: They know it's Supa's car, they are treating her with gloves. :D

Tomorrow's the Big Day!!

Supa's New 2010 Tauras SHO came in today!!!:):) We have scheduled to pick it up tomorrow after work. Amazing how that perked Supa up with the cold she is fighting. I will post some pics tomorrow when I get a chance.

Great news! I can't wait to see the new "Supa Cruiser":lol: Maybe we can run up this comimg weekend.:rocker:

Hurrah ... ! How fun! A new car is always such a big deal .... :rocker:
Why is that? :willy_nilly:
Well, and I'm glad something got her "perked up" .... I miss her. :love:

good news hope you get to feeling much better soon we miss you.:willy_nilly:

Fred:wave:

Thanks everyone for your well wishes don't worry about me I'll start feeling better soon then your going to want me back off again. Just kidding. Picking her up tomorrow. Hopefully Cubby will put pics on here when we get her. So glad she is finally here. Can't wait for you guys to see her.

Yeahhhhhhhhh

Thanks everyone for your well wishes don't worry about me I'll start feeling better soon then your going to want me back off again. Just kidding. Picking her up tomorrow. Hopefully Cubby will put pics on here when we get her. So glad she is finally here. Can't wait for you guys to see her.

So glad she is finally here,:) can't wait to see the pictures, Hope you shake that cold soon....take care.

Photo Mom

Supa's New 2010 Tauras SHO came in today!!!:):) We have scheduled to pick it up tomorrow after work. Amazing how that perked Supa up with the cold she is fighting. I will post some pics tomorrow when I get a chance.

Thats fantastic! Can't wait to see pics! I hope you are feeling MUCH better tomorrow, SUP. Get lots of rest, so you can get out and do some SHO cruizin'. Take care.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom