Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Thank You

Cadillac Tech

Seasoned Member
I wanted to Thank our XLR Family for sending the beautiful flower arrangement for the funeral of Kathy's (Photo Girl) step-dad on Saturday. It was very thoughtful & Kathy & Jeanie (Photo Mom) really appreciated your thoughts & prayers.

On a lighter note, the funeral director noticed the card from the XLR Family & mentioned his mom has an '07 Infrared XLR-V in FL.

I would like to Thank everyone for their words of kindness. You will never know how much I appreciated them. The flowers were beautiful. I have realized with this experience how important it is to have friends. I love each of you in a special way.

Barney had a really hard time living, but he passed thru the gates of heaven very easily. Knowing this I picture him with a smile on his face, and cleaning someone's wheels on their corvette, like he once cleaned mine...:angel

love
jeanie

... Knowing this I picture him with a smile on his face, and cleaning someone's wheels on their corvette, like he once cleaned mine...:angel

love
jeanie

I so understand Jeanie .... years and years of marriage creates years and years of memories ..... I'm sure that Barney knows which memories you will always treasure. Long marriages are made of many things and strength of character is just one of them .... You have lots of living yet to do ... and the strength to live them .... I'll always remember our night in San Antonio .... I 'get' you .... Peace be with you .... with love .... RA

Our thoughts and prayers are with all of you during this time - Cindy & I are very sorry for your loss.

So sorry for your loss. Please take care.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom