Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Dads passing

05 GRAND DADDY

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2005 Light Platinium Silver XLR
As some of you XLR friends & folks on the forum here know from pass post my dads been in and out of the hospitals for the pass 2 years! As of Friday night 10:10 pm he is finally at peace and pain free and has pass through the Golden Gates! I know it's a hard to lose a close family member but I also know that he's in a much better place! Wendy and I are doing fine through theses sorrowing times and if anyone wish to send their prayers and blessing to our family will be greatly appreciated and thanks for caring! Below is a picture of my dad & mom our our grandson!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372003496.316494.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Thanks Dan

Dan, so sorry for your loss. You and your family will be in our thoughts and prayers.

Our condolences, Dan... cherish his memory.

Dan, very sorry to hear of your day's passing. May time and knowing he is in a better place, comfort you and your family.

Dan, so sorry to hear of your Dad's passing. I know how difficult it is to lose a parent, as my Mom passed while I was in Aurora in the burn center. May knowing he is now at peace and with our Father above comfort you in this time of sorrow.
Rod & Cindy

Dan - so sorry to hear about this, these things are never easy but you are in our thoughts & prayers.

Dan, Windy & Rod (MTROCKET),

I know only too well what you're going through.

My wife Judy and I lost her mother in Dec. of 96 my step-mother in 97 then her father in Dec. of 98. My wife was her parent's only surviving child. Then my wife passed away just 6 weeks after her father in Jan. of 99.
My father passed away in June of 05, my mother in Feb. of 07 and 1 of my 2 older sisters in April of 2011.

You might think that after losing all those family members in a span of 15 years I'd be use to it but the fact is every time I read or hear about someone losing a loved one, I get a lump in my throat and a tightening in my chest.

So please except my most sincere condolence and remember they will live forever in your memories.

Well today we will say our final good byes to the great mans we all called "POPS" our dad! He was cremated so there was no viewing / funeral so we set up wake today for friends & family to gather to and celebrate his great life!
Pops was loved & known by many so we are figuring a turn out of 150 - 200
folks
See you again at the Gold Gates " POPS"
WE ALL LOVE YOU & WILL MISS YOU!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373198145.434328.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Thanks Dan

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors