Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

thanksgiving

ald42

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
05 xlr satin nickle
Happy Thanksgiving to all the new friends and those I've not yet met. on this great forum. travel safe over the holiday. Al :wave:

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Just wanted to wish everyone on the forum a Happy Thanksgiving. Probably won't be driving the XLR's much for the next couple of months but will when I can. Still have to get the Wind Restrictor installed, Mark has been very busy so it hasn't happened yet. We had a wonderful time with everyone in Bowling Green and hope you all have a great Thanksgiving and Christmas.

We also hope everyone has a great Turkey Day! Drive safe & be careful! :angelHaven't put our XLR's to bed but don't think the tops will be down any time soon (sunny but 40 degrees here).

Mike & Amy

Hope you & Judy are having safe travels too!

Yes... I wish EVERYONE, friends I've met and those I have yet to meet, a FANTASTIC Thanksgiving!!! Safe travels and eat WAY TOO MUCH - after all, tis the season for GREAT food!!!!

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving everyone, we all have so many things to be thankful for all year long. I had to make a dash to the store this morning so drove "Little Bugger", 27 degrees so the top stayed up. He doesn't go to sleep for the winter, he is not a Bear.

y9a2apeq.jpg

We hope everyone is having a wonderful day!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dan & Wendy
" 05 GRAND DADDY"

Happy Thanksgiving to all...

:wave:

Crimson Pearl gets out on Thanksgiving Day

We hardly have any family left, so there's just us two for Thanksgiving dinner. For the last several years we have gone out for our Thanksgiving meal. This year went to Nick's Steak and Taphouse, a nice restaurant that is located in a remodeled movie theatre downtown.

It was a beautiful day today, sunny but cool, so we decided to take Crimson Pearl for our outing. Here are a few pictures. You might notice that Crimson Pearl is parked just up the street from Nick's.

Attachments

• DSC01175.jpg
    DSC01175.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 245
  • DSC01174.jpg
    DSC01174.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 228
  • DSC01171.jpg
    DSC01171.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 230

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!